RealClearPolitics Evening Edition
Thursday, July 31World of Hurt: What Comes Next for America?
- Ronald Brownstein, NJWhy Young Voters Are Up for Grabs
- Matthew Hennessey, City JournalNone Dare Call It Impeachment
- Gail Collins, New York TimesObama Ending in Failure, Not Impeachment
- Ben Domenech, FederalistHow Reagan Rode America's Delusions to the WH
- Michael Kimmage, TNRDemocratic Phonies Are on the Run
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostAndrew Cuomo's Watergate?
- Stephen Gillers, The NationGaza Needs the World's Help
- Sami Abdel-Shafi, The GuardianIsrael, Hamas and Obama's Foreign Policy
- Caroline Glick, Jerusalem Post"Maybe in America"
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesWhy Is Rand Paul Reaching Out to Black Voters?
- Matt Bai, Yahoo News
Wednesday, July 30A Middle Path Between Bush and Obama's Failures
- George Will, NROImpeachment Talk Dumb for Republicans
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostBoehner Is Right, Dems' Impeachment Talk Is a Scam
- Charles Hurt, WTWhy I Have Become More Pessimistic About Israel
- Ezra Klein, VoxDid Mean Israelis Hurt Kerry's Feelings?
- John Podhoretz, New York PostClass of 2016 Looks Strong for Republicans
- John Dickerson, CBS NewsWatch and Learn From Kansas and California
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostBalancing Career & Family as a Woman of Color
- Michel Martin, Natl JrnlAnother Mom Arrested for Letting Kid Go to Park
- Lenore Skenazy, ReasonStop Keeping College Athletes Poor, Trapped
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, TimeThe Girls President Obama Forgot
- Kimberle Crenshaw, New York Times
Tuesday, July 29North Carolina GOP Puts Ideology Above Lives
- Dana Milbank, Wash PostBig Gov't Is Bad for the Little Guy
- Kevin Williamson, National ReviewSeriously, What Is John Kerry Doing?
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistEnd the Gaza Blockade to Achieve Peace
- Rep. Keith Ellison, Wash PostThe GOP's Desperate Hope for an Upset in Oregon
- Simon Maloy, SalonHow Republican Bruce Rauner Could Win in Illinois
- Stephen Moore, NROThe Cost of Delaying Action on Climate
- Furman & Podesta, Huffington PostWhy Being a Part-Time Worker Is Miserable
- Virginia Postrel, BloombergWhat Is Chris Christie Doing in Iowa?
- Mark Leibovich, NY Times MagazineRepublicans, Don't Leave the Unmarried Behind
- Philip Klein, ExaminerScience Is Changing What It Means to Be Dead
- Judith Shulevitz, TNRObama Job Approval
: YouGov: 42% | Gallup: 40%
| RCP Average: 41.8%
Monday, July 28Michigan Senate Race a Rare Bright Spot for Dems
- Benjy Sarlin, MSNBCObamacare Has Required Dems to Ignore Reality
- Charles Cooke, NRORepublicans Look for a New Way to Win Hispanics
- Josh Kraushaar, NJObama: Intervening to Save Hamas?
- John Podhoretz, CommentaryWhy Is Israel Losing a War It's Winning?
- Jeffrey Goldberg, The AtlanticThe Laws of War Matter in Gaza
- Andrew McCarthy, National ReviewCan Liberalism Survive Obama? Yes, It Can
- Paul Waldman, Am. ProspectConservatism Is the New Punk Rock
- Kurt Schlichter, TownhallStart Early to Raise Money-Savvy Kids
- Beth Kobliner, Wall Street JournalThe Changing Rules of Marriage, for Rich & Poor
- Stephanie Coontz, NYTThe Bush White House and Baseball
- Ari Fleischer, RCP Changing Lanes
Sunday, July 27Ryan's Plan to Get America Back on the Road
- Christian Schneider, MJSPaul Ryan's Faux Populism Won't Help the Poor
- John Nichols, The NationHalbig and Hammurabi
- Kevin Williamson, National Review OnlineWho Bears More Responsibility for the War in Gaza?
- John Judis, TNRIsrael Aghast at Kerry's Ineptitude
- David Horovitz, The Times of IsraelIgnoring Climate Change Could Sink the U.S. Economy
- Robert Rubin, WPEPA Used as a Blunt Instrument
- Sherman Frederick, LV Review-JournalObama's True Legacy: A Black Father Figure
- Ron Howell, NY Daily NewsThe Worst Ebola Outbreak in History
- Genna Buck, MacleansWatching Philip Seymour Hoffman Die
- John Hendrickson, Esquire
Friday, July 25A 2014 Health-Care Strategy: Freedom
- Phil Gramm, Wall Street JournalGutting Obamacare Is Playing With Lives
- Jennifer DeVoe, CNNArchitect Undermines Obamacare Foundation
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsGruber: "It Was Just a Mistake"
- Jonathan Cohn, The New RepublicAnother Minnesota Miracle?
- Barry Casselman, Weekly StandardIsrael Is Losing the Moral High Ground
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostWhy Are Liberals So Hostile Toward Israel?
- William McGurn, NY PostOne Hour and 57 Minutes in Arizona
- Matt Ford, The AtlanticCould Arizona Fiasco Lead to Firing Squads?
- Byron York, DC ExaminerHidden Impacts of Climate Change
- Rebecca Leber, The New RepublicThe Future of the Iowa Straw Poll
- Jeff Kaufmann, RCP Changing LanesObama Job Approval: Gallup 39% | Rasmussen 46%
| RCP Average 42%
Thursday, July 24It's Time for Obama to Act Presidential
- A.B. Stoddard, The HillWhy Court's Blow to Obamacare Won't Stick
- Brianne Gorod, CNNQuestions for Obamacare Now
- Megan McArdle, BloombergThe One Number That Will Decide the Election
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticMcConnell's Campaign Lesson for the GOP
- Karl Rove, Wall Street JournalHow White House Reporters Can Reclaim Their Beat
- Ron Fournier, NJReckless Putin Finally Pushes West Too Far
- Mark Salter, RealClearPoliticsCarbon Tax Lessons From Australia
- Hendrik Hertzberg, The New YorkerThe Number One Issue in Iowa
- Jeff Kaufmann, RCP Changing LanesWhy Is This Gaza War Different?
- Adam Garfinkle, The American InterestHollywood's Dismal Summer
- Pamela McClintock, Hollywood Reporter
Wednesday, July 23Another Obamacare Wake-Up Call for Dems
- Nather & Haberkorn, PoliticoCan a Democrat Win in Georgia?
- Alex Roarty, National JournalBig Business: Lapdog of the Left
- Jonah Goldberg, National ReviewHealth Law Ruling Could Blow Up on Republicans
- Brian Beutler, TNRHalbig Didn't Gut Obamacare Over Drafting Error
- Sean Davis, FederalistOff and on the Record
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostCredibility Gap Worsens IRS Scandal
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsGaza Under Israel's Onslaught
- Mohammed Omer, New York TimesObama to the Rescue--of Hamas
- Caroline Glick, Jerusalem PostThe Supreme Court's Coming Paralysis
- Jeff Greenfield, The Daily BeastIt's Time to Stop Reflexively Defending Cops
- A.J. Delgado, NROLatest Polls
: Senate: VA, CO, NC
| Governors: WI, FL, CO
Tuesday, July 22Obamacare Takes a Body Blow
- Megan McArdle, BloombergWhy Obamacare Probably Isn't Doomed
- Tom Goldstein, Washington PostSaving Democracy in Florida
- Jeffrey Toobin, The New YorkerThe Veterans Affairs Debacle
- Mark Hemingway, Weekly StandardIt's Impossible to Be a Successful Modern President
- Chris Cillizza, WPShould We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- Steven Hayward, PowerLineDon't Send Your Kid to the Ivy League
- William Deresiewicz, New RepublicInflation Cranks Keep Cranking
- Ramesh Ponnuru, BloombergFamilies Are Right to Be Worried About Inflation
- Sean Davis, FederalistA Progressive Future in Georgia?
- Bob Moser, The American ProspectElecting Republicans in Iowa
- Jeff Kaufmann, RCP Changing LanesRiding the Juggernaut That Left Print Behind
- David Carr, NY TimesElection 2016: Bachmann Says She Might Seek Presidency in 2016
Monday, July 21Democrats Don't Have Peace or Prosperity
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostScapegoating Obama for the World's Ills
- Robert Kuttner, Huffington PostIs White House Lying or Just Bad at Communications?
- Ron Fournier, NJThe Ex-Im Issue Is a Melodrama
- Juan Williams, The HillObama's Amnesty at Root of Border Crisis
- Sen Ted Cruz, Fox News SundayThe Immigration Conflagration
- Ronald Brownstein, National JournalObama's Ineffective and Gutless Presidency
- Thomas Frank, SalonDC GOP Crossed a Line With Racist Appeals in Miss.
- Quin Hillyer, NROWhat the Malaysia Air Tragedy Means
- Adam Garfinkle, American InterestWomen Tired of Being Judged by Esquire Metric
- Rebecca Traister, TNRHover Over Your Kids, or the Police May Step In
- Ross Douthat, NY TimesLatest Polls
: Sen: MT, GA GOP, OK
| Govs: NY, MI, MA
| Generic Ballot