RealClearPolitics Evening Edition
Wednesday, October 22Would Strong Parties Mean Less Polarization?
- Thomas Edsall, NY TimesDem Advantage With Women Collapses
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsLiberals Should Cheer Kasich Contradiction
- Brian Beutler, New RepublicThe Opening for Republicans to Replace Obamacare
- Ross Douthat, NYTDem Officials Start Lashing Out at White House
- Josh Kraushaar, Natl JrnlWhy Voters Are So Totally Checked Out
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastJames O'Keefe Strikes Again
- John Fund, National ReviewIA Dems Try War on Women Against a Woman
- Shane Goldmacher, NJMSNBC's Audience Less Liberal Than Some
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistBen Bradlee's Joie de Journalism
- Jill Abramson, TimeShe Tweeted vs. Cartels. They Tweeted Her Murder
- Jason McGahan, DB'14 Polls
: Sen: CO,GA,NH,MI
| Gov: CO,FL,WI,GA,MI,CT
| House: CA52
Tuesday, October 21Ebola Hysteria Fever: A Real Epidemic
- Dean Baker, Huffington PostWhat the Ebola Experts Miss
- Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalGOP Congress Would Be a Catastrophe
- Katrina vanden Heuvel, Wash PostBarack Obama's Stunning Fall
- Peter Foster, Daily TelegraphThe Truth About Midterms -- Hands Up Go Vote!
- Cornell Belcher, CNNObama Endorses "Chicago Way" of Voting
- John Fund, National ReviewCalif. Governor Race: America's Quietest Campaign?
- Adam O'Neal, RCPWe've Reached the Gay Marriage Tipping Point
- Nico Lang, Rolling StoneNo One Expects the Secular Inquisition
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistEarth's Worst Climate Villains
- Rebecca Leber, The New RepublicGender Games, Part 2: Videogames Meet Feminism
- Cathy Young, RCP2014 Polls: Sen: KY,CO,NC,LA
| Gov: CO,MI,MN,AZ
| House: AR,MA9
Monday, October 20Female Voters Hold Key to Midterms
- Juan Williams, The HillNew Ebola Czar Is Like Obama's Old One
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistEbola Is Scary, But the System Is Working
- Harold Pollack, PoliticoWhy Is US Handing Out Tourist Visas in Liberia?
- Bill Kristol, MSNBCRepublican Senate Chances Keep Rising
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostObama: One Very Successful President?
- Julian Zelizer, CNNPolls: People Can't Remember Voting for Obama
- Thomas Lifson, ATWhat Women Want
- Mona Charen, Washington ExaminerAmazon's Monopsony Is Not O.K.
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesReal Cyborgs: People Merging With Machines
- Arthur House, TelegraphWho's Got the Edge in Early Voting?
- Reid Wilson, Washington Post2014 Senate Polls
: NH: Shaheen +3
| KY: McConnell +1
| NC: Hagan +3
Sunday, October 19Why Landrieu's Vaunted "Charm" Is Failing in La.
- Ellen Carmichael, NRORepublicans Will Win--But 2014 Is Meaningless
- Andrew O'Hehir, SalonThe Protocols of the Elders of Liberalism
- Bill Kristol, Weekly StandardThe Craziest Things People Are Saying About Ebola
- Tara Haelle, PoliticoEbola's Greatest Threat: 3rd-World Pandemic
- Megan McArdle, BloombergPaul Krugman's Sloppy, Wet Kiss
- Thomas Frank, SalonA Campaign With No Answers
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostVoters Poised to Hit Brakes on Obama, Dems
- Salena Zito, Pittsburgh TRGetting the Pro-Choice Groove Back
- Lindsay Beyerstein, American ProspectChildren Are People, Too
- Vanessa Rasanen, The FederalistCostas Misfires on NFL's "Gun Problem"
- Sheldon Hirsch, RealClearSports
Friday, October 17On Ebola, Candor Needed
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostEbola Czar a Long-Time Lobbyist, Dem Operative
- Sean Davis, FederalistTravel Ban Could Make Ebola Problem Worse
- Jonathan Cohn, TNRThe Ebola Czar Has No Clothes
- Ron Fournier, National JournalYes Virginia, There Is a Senate Race
- Kimberley Strassel, Wall St. JournalRepublican Senate: America's Looming Freak Show
- Joan Walsh, SalonThe Second Obamacare Election
- Jeffrey Anderson, Weekly StandardSenate Survey Trends Are Good News for GOP
- Mark Blumenthal, HuffPoLeon Panetta & Hillary Clinton: It's Complicated
- Peter Beinart, AtlanticThe Last Founding Father
- Myron Magnet, City JournalPresident Ford's Courageous Move
- Carl M. Cannon, RealClearPolitics
Thursday, October 16Dem Candidates Are Getting Tangled in Obama's Web
- Sean Sullivan, WPFour Ways Democrats Have Already Won
- Sally Kohn, CNNCenters for Anything But Disease Control
- Michelle Malkin, New York PostRepublicans Want You to Be Terrified
- Brian Beutler, The New RepublicPressure Grows for Travel Ban, Frieden Ouster
- Chris Stirewalt, Fox NewsPresident Obama's Leadership Shortage
- Joe Klein, TimePolls Might Be Skewed Against Dems, or Republicans
- Nate Silver, 538Economic Jitters Are Back as Debt Soars to $18T
- Conrad Black, NY SunVoting Out Incumbents Could Worsen Partisanship
- David Byler, RCPCharlie Crist's Fan: A Love Story
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticMeet Elbert Guillory, a Dem Nightmare
- Joel Gehrke, National Review2014 Polls: Sen: CO,GA
| Gov: FL,WI
| House: MA6,NJ2
Wednesday, October 15Where It Went Wrong for President Obama
- Amie Parnes, The HillWhat Could Save Democrats in November?
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostYou Shouldn't Worry on Ebola--But CDC Should
- Jonathan Cohn, TNRCDC Opposes a Travel Ban to West Africa. Why?
- Erick Erickson, RedStateNeck and Neck in the Bellwether State of NH
- Matthew Cooper, NewsweekObamacare Is a Deficit-Deepening Disaster
- Lanhee Chen, BloombergDemocrats Who Run From Obama Take a Risk
- Donna Brazile, CNNWhy I Oppose Liberalism
- John Hawkins, TownhallFerguson: A Movement Goes on Offense
- Jelani Cobb, The New YorkerAnti-Cop Hysteria in St. Louis
- Heather Mac Donald, National ReviewHow Appearances Will Shape the 2016 Race
- Michael Kinsley, Vanity FairLatest Polls: Sen: CO, IA, GA, LA
| Gov: FL, WI, CO, GA
| Generic Ballot
Tuesday, October 14The Republican Fumble in Michigan
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticCracks Appear in Reid's North Carolina Firewall
- Joel Gehrke, NROWhat Happened to the Obama Presidency?
- Howard Fineman, Huff PostDid Mitch McConnell Disqualify Himself?
- Ron Fournier, National JournalNo More Ebola Whac-A-Mole
- Nathan Wolfe, Wall Street JournalQuestions Rise on Preparations at Hospitals
- Denise Grady, NY TimesWhy the Government Is Not Protecting America
- Bill O'Reilly, FOX NewsCan Climate Change Unite the Left?
- Naomi Klein, In These TimesNo, Dems Haven't Won the Culture War
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistWill Bernie Sanders Run for President?
- Andrew Prokop, VoxWhy the Syria Campaign Isn't Working Well
- Paul Pillar, National Interest
Monday, October 13Davis, Grimes, Obama Vie for 2014 Akin Prize
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsSenate Victory Won't Heal Republican Divisions
- Juan Williams, The HillObamacare in Hiding Until After Election
- Robert Laszewski, USA TodayPresident Obama's "Blizzard of Lies"
- Marc Thiessen, Washington PostWar on Women Continues, Just More Quietly
- Eleanor Clift, Daily BeastTurning the War on Women Against Dems
- Ellen Carmichael, FederalistSenate Forecasts Aren't Obvious. Look at Kansas
- John Harwood, NYTWe Need to Stop the Flights From West Africa
- Rep. Pete Sessions, CNNBlocking Travel Does Not Make Sense
- Eugene Robinson, MSNBCFBI's Bogus Report on Mass Shootings
- John Lott, New York PostThe Berlin Wall's Great Human Experiment
- Leon Neyfakh, Boston Globe
Sunday, October 12Ebola & the Fear Equation
- Michael Specter, The New YorkerReal Jobless Rate Is Much Higher - & People Know It
- Ken Braun, MLiveAppetite, Bill and Barack
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesObama Has Been a Disappointment
- Aaron David Miller, Washington PostFreedom, Hard Work and the Party of Lincoln
- Richard Brookhiser, WSJRand Paul Minds His Business in the Carolinas
- Dave Weigel, BloombergThe Muddled Midterms of 2014
- David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteWhat Lame Duck Sessions Reveal
- Mitchell & Washington, RealClearPoliticsThe Challenge of Defining Rape
- Ian Urbina, New York TimesNeo-Victorianism on Campus
- Heather Mac Donald, Weekly StandardWhat's Going on With Naomi Wolf?
- Michael Moynihan, The Daily Beast