RealClearPolitics Evening Edition
Tuesday, April 22Freedom to Marry, Freedom to Dissent
- Murray, Rauch, Sullivan, et. al.Can the Gender Gap Actually Be Solved?
- Kay Hymowitz, The Daily BeastRiding Together Against Keystone XL
- Hannah & Plume, MSNBCElites' Sacrificial Victims
- Victor Davis Hanson, National ReviewThe Class War Inside the Republican Party
- Alex Roarty, The AtlanticWhy Republicans Have Shot at Wooing Young Voters
- Joel Kotkin, ForbesMake Republicans Pay for Blocking Medicaid
- Joan Walsh, SalonAre Obamacare's Numbers Good News or Bad?
- Megan McArdle, BloombergPutin and the Exile
- David Remnick, The New YorkerThe Slow Death of Free Speech
- Mark Steyn, The SpectatorRemembering Mark Hatfield and His "Peace Tree"
- Carl Cannon, RCP
Monday, April 21Harry Reid Cries "Terror"
- Marc Thiessen, Washington PostHow President Obama Can Avoid Lame-Duck Blues
- Julian Zelizer, CNNObama's Fundamental Failure of Leadership
- Ron Fournier, Natl JournalRacism Plays Part in Criticism of White House
- Leonard Pitts, Indy StarThe Grievance Industry's Spawn
- Derek Hunter, TownhallCan Democrats Go Long?
- Robert Kuttner, Huffington PostThe Conservative Case Against Obamacare
- Jay Cost, Weekly StandardWhy Republicans Need Another Bush
- Robert Shrum, The Daily BeastElizabeth Warren Is the Teacher
- Charles Pierce, EsquireWhat They're Going to Teach in Chicago Schools
- Chuck Ross, Daily CallerThe "Blurred Lines" Backlash: Big Sister Turns Silly
- Cathy Young, RCPFOX News: Health Care Law: 56% Opposed
| Generic Ballot: GOP +3
Sunday, April 20Regulatory Overkill
- George Will, Washington PostTaking on Adam Smith
- Steven Erlanger, New York TimesGoldwater's Loss Won the GOP's Future
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeA New Clinton Conspiracy Is Born
- Joe Conason, The National MemoJustice Stevens Wants to Gut 2nd Amendment
- Tim Cavanaugh, NROWhat's Wrong with Victims' Rights?
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribuneMissing the Military Life
- Eli Saslow, Washington PostA Tillman By Any Other Name
- E.J. Montini, Arizona RepublicTaking Religion Seriously
- Charles Murray, The AmericanFrom Passover to Easter
- Sally Quinn, Faith Street
Friday, April 18The Party Decides, Unless It Can't
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesObamacare Is Becoming a Liability for GOP
- Brian Beutler, New RepublicWhy Obamacare Will Be Repealed, Replaced
- Jeffrey Anderson, Wkly StdPutinismo's Long Reach
- Timothy Garton Ash, Los Angeles TimesThe Bear That Talks Like a Man
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalGo It Alone, Obama, for Democracy
- Michael Waldman, The Daily BeastBloomberg's Plan Is Good News for NRA
- Jonathan Tobin, CommentaryEnding Gun Control Gridlock Will Save Lives
- John Morse, The GuardianDeadbeat on the Range
- Timothy Egan, New York TimesWhy Are Feminists So Insecure?
- Mollie Hemingway, The FederalistWhat Atheism Cannot Explain
- Damon Linker, The Week
Thursday, April 17President Obama Trolls the GOP
- John Dickerson, SlateThe Political Payoff Behind "Paycheck Fairness"
- Karl Rove, Wall St. JrnlWhat Would a McConnell-Led Senate Look Like?
- Paul Kane, Wash PostWe Will Fight the NRA With Common Sense
- Bloomberg & Watts, CNNThe Folly of the Bundy Ranch Rebellion
- Gracy Olmstead, The FederalistPutin Aims to Overturn European Order
- Ivan Krastev, Foreign AffairsEdward Snowden, Putin Propagandist
- Seth Mandel, CommentaryOur Health Care Prices Are Totally Insane
- Sarah Kliff, VoxThe DA, Duke Lacrosse and Higher-Ed Hypocrisy
- Peter Berkowitz, RCPIs Susana Martinez the Next Sarah Palin?
- Andy Kroll, Mother JonesMartinez Strikes Back Against Left-Wing Attack
- Byron York, Examiner
Wednesday, April 16Putin's Costly Adventurism
- David Ignatius, Washington PostThe Case Against Higher Taxes
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesWhen Does It Make Sense to Make Voters Mad?
- James Oliphant, Natl JrnlThe Rule of the Lawless
- Kevin Williamson, National ReviewJohn Roberts and the Color of Money
- Tom Levenson, The AtlanticThe New Liberal Racism
- E.W. Jackson, American ThinkerAbortion Endures as a Political Tripwire
- Thomas Edsall, New York TimesAn Asian American Turn to the Right?
- Lanhee Chen, Los Angeles TimesBloomberg Shouldn't Be Face of His Gun Control Push
- Chris Cillizza, WPA Turning Point on Crony Capitalism?
- Jim Antle, American ConservativeRevisiting the Duke Lacrosse Rape Fraud
- Stuart Taylor, The New Republic
Tuesday, April 15Playing Putin's Game
- Walter Russell Mead, The American InterestHallelujah! It's Tax Day.
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergA Sadder and Poorer Tax Day
- Grover Norquist, Washington TimesI'm OK With Calling LBJ a "Liberal Hero"
- David Greenberg, New RepublicThe Silly Debate Over Repeal vs. Replace
- Brit Hume, FOX NewsCensus Survey Revisions Mask Health Law Effects
- Robert Pear, NY TimesInside Dems' Plan to Oust Pennsylvania's Governor
- Geman & Plautz, NJThe Climate Looking Glass World
- Francis Menton, Manhattan ContrarianHow Keystone Will Worsen Climate Change
- Whitehouse & Waxman, CNNA Whistle-Blowing Outlaw With a Pulitzer
- Doyle McManus, LA TimesEdward Snowden and His Accomplices
- Liam Fox, Wall Street JournalMore on RCP
: The Top 10 States With the Most Meth Labs
Monday, April 14Go Ahead, Vladimir, Make My Day
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesLet Burwell Explain Obamacare Lie
- Marc Thiessen, Washington PostSend In Bill Clinton to Save Democrats
- Robert Shrum, The Daily BeastRight Can't Admit That Obamacare Is Working
- Ezra Klein, VoxThe Next Obamacare Disasters
- Betsy McCaughey, New York PostRepublican Odds of Taking the Senate Rise
- Silva & Olorunnipa, BloombergOn Obama and Race, It's Not Black and White
- John McWhorter, TimeHolder, Obama Have Benefited Politically From Race
- Brit Hume, FNSAmerica's Idleness Trap
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostBush 41: The Greatest Living President?
- James Antle, National InterestThe Truth About Crime in Chicago
- Bernstein & Isackson, Chicago MagazineBattle for Senate: Primary Polls, Calendar
| RCP Map
| Balance of Power
Sunday, April 13Pres. Obama Embraces the 'Noble Lie'
- Christian Schneider, Milwaukee JSRaise Min Wage to Help Families
- Alison Lundergan Grimes, Louisville CJReid Needs a Dose of Reality on Obamacare
- Sherman Frederick, LVRJBig Wealth Gap May Cause Another Backlash
- Robert Reich, SF Chroniclede Blasio's Vision of Progressive Paradise
- Corbin & Parks, The FederalistEthnic Voters Hold the Key for Dems
- James Zogby, Detroit Free PressLois Lerner: A Partisan Bureaucrat at Work
- Jay Sekulow, FOX NewsHeartbleed and the Problem with the NSA
- Julian Sanchez, The GuardianDon't Charge Detroit Mob With Hate Crime
- Nolan Finley, Detroit NewsA Loyal Soldier Doesn't Deserve This
- Nicholas Kristof, New York Times