RealClearPolitics Evening Edition
Thursday, May 23Few Answers on How IRS Targeting Started
- Dixon & Temple-West, ReutersThe Real Voter Suppression of 2012
- John Fund, National ReviewHunger Games at the IRS
- Noam Scheiber, The New RepublicWe Need to Find Out When Obama Knew
- Ron Fournier, Morning JoeBritish Mother to Terrorist: You're Going to Lose
- Claire Duffin, TelegraphJobs Jobs Jobs
- Walter Russell Mead, The American InterestClimate-Change Wars Begin This Summer
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagazineKathleen Sebelius, Meet Oliver North
- Sen. Lamar Alexander, WSJApple a Target of the Beltway Shakedown
- Timothy Carney, DC ExaminerMilitary's Culture of Sexual Violence
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergWorld Still Needs American Hard Power
- Robert Kaplan, StratforThe Crony in Charge of Your Medical Records
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallUrgent Advice for Graduates
- Jon Lovett, The AtlanticFueling America's Future: At Energy Forum, "All of the Above" Input
Wednesday, May 22Republicans Relish Role as Party of No
- DeWayne Wickham, USA TodayScandals Unlikely to Backfire on Republicans
- Philip Klein, DC ExaminerQuestions About Obama & the First Amendment
- Major Garrett, Natl JrnlThe Obama Administration Pleads Inefficacy
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsWhy I Have Sympathy for the IRS
- Clive Crook, BloombergThe Political Environment Turns On Dems
- Stuart Rothenberg, Roll CallPresident Obama as the Green Lantern
- Sean Trende, RealClearPoliticsLiberalism Not at Fault for Recent Scandals
- Kirsten Powers, USA TodayWhat If Americans Don't Pay Their Taxes Next April?
- Charles Hurt, WTObama Should Call for Special Counsel on IRS
- Bill Keller, New York TimesBad Faith and Budget Politics
- Paul Starr, American ProspectGoing for the Jugular of ObamaCare
- Peter Ferrara, American SpectatorThe Big Fat Truth: Overweight Can Be Healthy
- Virginia Hughes, NatureVideos: Lerner
Tuesday, May 21White House Is Making It Worse on IRS
- Howard Fineman, Huffington PostObama's Approval Rating Holds Steady
- Cohen & Balz, Washington PostEnds Justify Means for Obamaites?
- Jim Geraghty, New York Daily NewsWhy You Can't Trust the White House
- Ron Fournier, National JournalJust the Facts for J. Russell George
- Lydia DePillis, The New RepublicThe New Enemies List
- Ben Domenech, The TransomStop the Leaks
- Barr, Gorelick & Wainstein, New York TimesTargeting Reporters Is Beyond Chilling
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostSharp Shoppers Scuttle ObamaCare
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, Wash TimesObama Can Still Build a Second-Term Legacy
- Joseph Nye, CNNWhat Recovery?
- Ben Casselman, Wall Street JournalU.S. Must Cut Climate Pollutants
- Dan Weiss, Center for American ProgressSpain's Angry and Unemployed Young Men
- George Friedman, StratforObama Approval: FOX News 45% | ABC/WP 50%
| RCP Average 48.3%
Monday, May 20Can President Obama Bridge the Divide?
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostBig Government Loses Control
- Gordon Crovitz, Wall Street JournalWhy Public Doesn't Care About the Scandals
- Paul Brandus, The WeekAdministration Investigating Itself Won't Work on IRS
- Ron Fournier, NJThree Signs There's a Cover-Up
- John Fund, National ReviewOf Scandals Real and Imagined
- Stanley Crouch, New York Daily NewsWhite House Did Not Tell the Truth About Benghazi
- Bob Woodward, MTPHow Drought Drives Syria's Revolution
- Thomas Friedman, NY TimesThe Arab Collapse
- Ralph Peters, New York PostObama's War Against the Free Press Gets Creepier
- J.D. Tuccille, ReasonThe DOJ vs. FOX News
- Ryan Lizza, The New YorkerFueling America's Future
- Carl M. Cannon & Brandon Ott, RealClearPolitics
Sunday, May 19How I Learned About the Chicago Way
- John Kass, Chicago TribuneSideshows, Witch Hunts and Obama's "Scandals"
- Donna Brazile, CNNThe Federal Government Is Out of Control
- Tom Keane, Boston GlobeObama's Incredible Sway Over His Supporters
- Salena Zito, Pittsburgh TRFive Myths About Benghazi
- Michael Hirsh, Washington PostResponding to Washington Post on Benghazi
- Stephen Hayes, Weekly StdWhy The Office Was a Great TV Show
- Kevin Fallon, The AtlanticThe New Science of Giving to Charity
- Brad Reagan, Wall Street JournalAll the Lonely People
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesChris Christie, a Moderate? Fuhgeddaboudit!
- John Nichols, The NationRepublicans Optimistic on Senate Chances
- David Drucker, New York PostIs It Time to Bag the Plastic?
- Elisabeth Rosenthal, New York TimesSunday Panels: Meet the Press
| FOX News Sunday
| This Week
Friday, May 17Republicans Should Go Easy on Obama
- Charlie Cook, National JournalIRS Targeting Hit Tea Party Groups Hard
- Susan Ferrechio, DC ExaminerTreasury Dept Knew of IRS Inquiry in 2012
- Jonathan Weisman, NY TimesPresident Obama Is Not Doing His Job
- Andrew Napolitano, ReasonA Series of Overrated Scandals
- Jacob Weisberg, SlateOfficials on Benghazi: Incompetence, Not Malice
- Sharyl Attkisson, CBSWhite House Ensures Its Troubles Continue
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostObamaCare 37, Republicans 0
- Michelle Cottle, The Daily BeastIn Defense of Richwine & Murray
- Michael Barone, Washington ExaminerObama Urged to Create Broad Plan on Veteran Issues
- Dustin Walker, RCPBlack-Hat Bitcoin's Days Are Numbered
- Tim Fernholz, QuartzDear Class of 2013: You've Been Scammed
- Brett Arends, MarketWatchIs Sex Still Sexy?
- Emily Esfahani Smith, The Atlantic
Thursday, May 16IRS Dealings Became a "Horror Story"
- Hicks & Kindy, Washington PostRepublicans Eager to Pounce May Hurt Themselves
- Ron Brownstein, NJEmails Directly Contradict White House
- Steve Hayes, Weekly StandardIt's Very, Very Disturbing What We Are Seeing
- Bob Schieffer, CBS NewsRepublicans Only Using Benghazi to Smear
- Donna Brazile, CNNWhy Should I Trust This Government?
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayThe Scandals Are Falling Apart
- Ezra Klein, Washington PostRepublicans and the Long Game
- Ben Domenech, The TransomHave Millennials 'Overwhelmed' the Electorate?
- Harry Enten, GuardianTeachers Are Growing Disenchanted
- Sharon Lerner, American ProspectWatching ObamaCare Unravel
- Richard Epstein, Defining IdeasA Strong Iran Is Good for the U.S.--Seriously
- Robert Kaplan, Stratfor
Wednesday, May 15How IRS, Benghazi & AP Scandals May Converge
- Matt Lewis, Daily CallerNotes on a Trumped Up Scandal
- Noam Scheiber, The New RepublicPresident Urgently Needs to Take Control
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostObama Said "Punish Our Enemies" & the IRS Did
- Erick Erickson, RedstateDoes Obama Need Staff Shakeup to Manage Scandals?
- Ron Fournier, NJThe Strange Creation of Obama's Scandals
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagazineArrogance, Cover-Ups and Blame-Shifting
- Harry Stein, City JournalAs Republicans Rant, Public Mostly Yawns
- Charlie Cook, National JournalIn Defense of Jason Richwine
- Charles Murray, National ReviewGomez to Get Money Boost, But Will It Be Enough?
- Scott Conroy, RCPMarines vs. Army: Warrior Games
- Gretel Kovach, San Diego Union-TribThe Celebrity Industry's Bizarre Values
- Hadley Freeman, The GuardianTrue Grit: U.S. Needs More Free-Range Kids
- John Stossel, FOX Business
Tuesday, May 14The Bottom Line Is the Public Was Misled
- Gloria Borger, CNNDam Is Leaking, But Hasn't Broken Yet
- Wesley Pruden, Washington TimesRepublicans' Benghazi Syndrome
- Richard Cohen, Washington PostPresident Obama Lied to the Country
- Kirsten Powers, FOX NewsWhy IRS Scandal May Not Damage Obama
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergHow High Does the IRS Rot Go?
- John Podhoretz, New York PostReporter: IRS Targeted Me After Obama Interview
- Dylan Byers, PoliticoIs the NRA Un-American?
- Stanley Fish, New York TimesSpecter of '86 Haunts Immigration Debate
- Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardGosnell Lesson: Make Abortion Easy, Safe & Cheap
- A. Marcotte, USATHow Many More Gosnells Are Out There?
- Ramesh Ponnuru, BloombergDid Obama Lose Jon Stewart?
- Alex Seitz-Wald, SalonWhy College Isn't Always Worth It
- David DesRosiers, Washington Times
Monday, May 13Obama's Credibility Crisis
- Ron Fournier, National JournalPresident Scoffs at Benghazi Criticism
- Michael Shear, New York TimesObama's Straw Man Games Won't Be Enough
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsGovt Secretly Obtained AP Reporters' Phone Records
- Mark Sherman, APWhy Did the IRS Target Conservatives?
- Megan McArdle, Daily BeastNot Nixon, Exactly.
- Joe Klein, Time10 Crazy Things the IRS Asked Tea Party Groups
- M.K. Ham, Hot AirWill Scandals Damage Obama or Republicans?
- Jill Lawrence, Natl Jrnl"Slow-Motion Mass Murders"
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostSexual Liberation for Kids?
- Naomi Schaefer Riley, New York PostU.S., China & the New Era of Superdrones
- Richard Parker, New York TimesWhy the U.S. Must Intervene in Syria
- Sen. John McCain, TimeCount Me Out on Syria
- Victor Davis Hanson, PJ Media