RealClearPolitics Evening Edition
Friday, May 22Why Bill & Hillary Clinton May Want to Throttle Me
- Ron Fournier, NJA Win for Progressives in Philadelphia
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticThe United States Was Right to Fight in Iraq
- William Kristol, USA TodayTime to Ignore DC Foreign Policy Establishment
- David Goldman, PJMWill Ireland Say "Yes" to Gay Marriage?
- Amy Davidson, The New YorkerHeads LGBTs Win, Tails Christians Lose
- Rod Dreher, Am. ConservativeA Rundown of the 2016 GOP Primary Schedule
- John Roberts, FOX NewsHillary Clinton Keeps It Boring
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergClinton's Flaws Guarantee 2016 Will Get Ugly
- Jonah Goldberg, NY PostProtecting the Arctic From Global Warming
- Brzezinski & Lyrvall, PoliticoClimate Alarmism Goes Bipolar
- Rupert Darwall, National ReviewObama Approval: Ipsos 43%, YouGov 45%, Gallup 42%
, RCP Avg 44.4%
Thursday, May 21Libya Shows Hillary Learned Nothing From Iraq
- James Antle, ExaminerPresident Obama Defends Iran Nuke Pact
- Jeffrey Goldberg, The AtlanticWhen Politicians Loathe the Press
- Karl Rove, Wall Street Journal2016 Might Look Safe for Dems. But 2024?
- Megan McArdle, BloombergWhat Feminists Want
- Jessica Valenti, The Guardian'Mattress Girl' a Perfect Icon for Feminist Left
- Ian Tuttle, National ReviewObama is Jekyll & Hyde on Climate Change
- Ryan Cooper, The WeekThe Real Denialism
- James Taranto, Wall Street JournalA Tech Boom Aimed at the Few
- Farhad Manjoo, New York TimesThe Real Victims of the Left's War on Police
- Jonathan Tobin, CommentaryOther Sacred Thing Brady Squashed: Sportsmanship
- Frank Deford, NPRDavid Letterman's Last Show Was Perfect
- Justin Peters, Slate
Wednesday, May 20Clinton, Bush, Facebook and Disorder
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesPresident Obama's Orwellian World
- Peter Wehner, CommentarySex and the Supreme Court
- Jill Lepore, The New YorkerJustice Ginsburg Isn't Even Pretending to Be Impartial
- Ian Tuttle, NROA Big Setback in Ramadi
- David Ignatius, Washington PostDemocracy Building Was Never Going to Work in Iraq
- Bill O'Reilly, FOXThe Mystery of Columba Bush
- Hanna Rosin, The AtlanticAre You Ready for President Biden?
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastOmens from Obama's Crumbling Economy
- J.T. Young, Washington TimesHow Hometowns Affect Chances of Marriage
- Leonhardt & Quealy, NYTIs Reform Conservatism a Friend or Foe of Limited Govt?
Tuesday, May 19Learning From Mistakes
- David Brooks, New York TimesThe Real Problem in Iraq
- Dexter Filkins, The New YorkerFinally, Hillary Takes Questions
- Robert Costa, Washington PostWhy I Don't Believe Hillary Clinton
- Ron Fournier, National JournalThere's No Proof Against the Clintons. None.
- Josh Marshall, TPMClinton's Contempt for the Media, Explained
- Rick Wilson, StorifyFree Trade Is Not the Enemy
- William Daley, New York Times'Just Asking'
- Thomas Sowell, National ReviewIraq Was Not A Mistake
- Sen. Lindsey Graham, CNNGraham Should Not Be Taken Seriously
- Ben Domenech, The FederalistWhy Are Palo Alto's Kids Killing Themselves?
- Diana Kapp, SF MagazineObama Job Approval: Ipsos 42% | YouGov 47%
| RCP Average 45.4%
Monday, May 18Greed and the Presidency
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesClinton Adviser Is Hiding the Truth of Her E-mails
- Paul Sperry, NY PostWhy Do U.S. Race Riots Mirror Each Other?
- Frank Rich, NY MagazineWere Asian-Americans Targeted in Baltimore?
- Dennis Halpin, Wkly StdThe Mystery of Declining Productivity Growth
- Alan Blinder, WSJBush and Clinton Stumble Badly
- Steve Huntley, Chicago Sun-TimesFixing Republican Debates in One Crazy Step
- Ben Domenech, FederalistThe Left's War on Fox Women
- Kirsten Powers, FOX NewsMy Students Need Trigger Warnings
- Aaron Hanlon, The New RepublicThe Rise of Social Network Dysmorphia
- Greg Gutfeld, BreitbartHistory's Most Famous Assassination
- Matthew Adkins, DC IndependentMore on RCP: Republican Party Is the Strongest It's Been in Decades
Sunday, May 17Scott Walker's Iowa Dilemma
- Hohmann, Glueck & Stokols, PoliticoJeb's Alarming Caution
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostOnly Rand Paul Learned the Lesson of Iraq
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribA Real Conflict for Hillary Clinton
- Jonathan Allen, VoxLack of Disclosure About Ties to Clinton
- Peter Schweizer, USA TodayStephanopoulos Has Forfeited All Trust
- Michael Goodwin, New York PostDisaster on the Rails: The Wreck of Train 188
- Philadelphia InquirerWhy Fund Amtrak? All Must Serve the Capitol
- Rob Tracinski, FederalistPoor Little Rich Women
- Wednesday Martin, New York TimesWhite Privilege on the March
- Rex Murphy, National Post3 Reasons To Be Optimistic & Hopeful
- President George W. Bush, SMU
Friday, May 15A Look at Clinton's Troubled Iraq War History
- Byron York, DC ExaminerA Divided Democratic Party Is Healthy
- Rekha Basu, Des Moines RegisterObamacare Exchanges on Life Support
- Michelle Malkin, New York PostThe Republican Field Is Flat
- Charlie Cook, National JournalDonation Issue Snowballing for ABC News
- Erik Wemple, Washington PostWe're Burning Through the Earth's Carbon Budget
- John Sutter, CNNThe Greens' Back Door at the EPA
- Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street JournalSave President Obama (on Trade)
- Charles Krauthammer, Washington PostCan Russ Feingold Recapture His Old Job?
- JR Ross, PoliticoMichelle Obama's Lifetime of Microaggressions
- Rich Lowry, NROThe Morning After Gay Marriage Decision
- Linda Greenhouse, NY Times
Thursday, May 14Jeb Bush: "I Would Not Have Gone Into Iraq"
- Zeke Miller, TimeRNC Should Ban Stephanopoulos From Debates
- Sean Davis, FederalistDems Just Want to Ensure Fair Trade
- Sen. Sherrod Brown, USA TodayThe Risk of Crying "Sexism"
- Megan McArdle, BloombergA Step Toward Repealing & Replacing Obamacare
- Bill Kristol, Wkly StdThe Myth of a "Better" Iran Deal
- Philip Gordon, PoliticoPresident Obama Is a Terrible Lobbyist
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostThe President and Poverty
- Paul Elie, The New YorkerThe Honor of Being Mugged by Climate Censors
- Bjorn Lomborg, WSJDavid Letterman Knew How to Talk
- Richard Zoglin, New York TimesA Future for the China-Russia Alliance?
- James Holmes, RealClearDefense
Wednesday, May 13Senate Democrats Relent on Trade Bill
- Russell Berman, The AtlanticFor Jeb Bush, Iraq Is a Special Burden
- Byron York, Washington ExaminerThere Is No "Blue Wall"
- Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEightMichelle Obama Was Right to Bring Up Racism
- Roxanne Jones, CNNObama's Hoax-Spreading Bitter Half
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallPublic Silence Greets Government Success
- Jonathan Cohn, Am. ProspectScott Walker in Contrast
- Sean Scallon, The American ConservativeBush's Eloquent Defense of Christianity
- Kathleen Parker, Washington PostThe Real Story of Benghazi
- Michael Morell, PoliticoThe Danger of Drawing Muhammed
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistYou're Drinking Caffeine All Wrong
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScience
Tuesday, May 12The Center-Right Moment
- David Brooks, New York TimesA Million Missing Black Voters
- David Graham, The AtlanticSabotage! Will Bill Save Us from Hill?
- Roger L. Simon, PJ MediaVerizon-AOL: War of All Against All
- Dennis Berman, Wall Street JournalBig Drop in % of U.S. Christians
- Nate Cohn, New York TimesThe Rise of the Intolerant Left
- Kirsten Powers, Christianity TodayIn Defense of 'Uppity-ism'
- Jamil Smith, New RepublicThe Left Targets Ben Carson's Race
- Nolan Finley, Detroit NewsWho Is Writing the TPP?
- Sen. Warren & Rep. DeLauro, Boston GlobeNote to GOP: Use Reconciliation
- Chen & Capretta, National ReviewNFL Jumps Shark w/Brady Suspension
- Sam Chi, Out in Right FieldSuspension Deflates Brady's Legacy
- Sam Donnellon, Philly Daily News