RealClearPolitics Evening Edition
Friday, December 19Obama's No-Deal Presidency
- Fred Barnes, The Weekly StandardA Year of Great Progress for President Obama
- Dan Pfeiffer, MediumObama Didn't Tell the Whole Story About Cuba
- Mike Gonzalez, FederalistRubio's Fury Shows Obama Made Right Move
- Dana Milbank, Wash PostA GOP Strategy Begins to Emerge
- Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street JournalWhat Will Obama's Legacy Be?
- Lynn Sweet, RCP Changing LanesEric Holder's Exit Interview
- Joy-Ann Reid, New York MagazineMrs. Obama's Tall Tales of Racial Victimhood
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallWhy Aren't We Retaliating for Sony Cyberattack?
- Yishai Schwartz, TNRGeorge Clooney on Hollywood's Cowardice
- Mike Fleming, DeadlineStephen Hawking's God-Haunted Movie
- Robert Barron, RealClearReligion
Thursday, December 18Does This Mean North Korea Wins?
- Timothy Stanley, CNNThe Obamas, Racism and Slights
- Charles Blow, New York Times"Racial" Cop Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Larry Elder, DC ExaminerPresident Obama Is Closing the Year Strong
- Dovere & Brown, PoliticoObama's Imaginary Winning Streak
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistBush's Move Fuels Democratic Debate
- Ron Brownstein, National JournalChuck Schumer: Take Two
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostThe Biggest Foreign Policy Election Since WWII
- Roger L Simon, PJ MediaAmerica's Uneasy Path Abroad in 2015
- Ian Bremmer, TimeTexas Takes Aim at the First Amendment
- George Will, Washington PostCutting Edge Winemaking Technology
- Carl Cannon & Tim Hains, RCP
Wednesday, December 17Republicans' Resurging Public Image
- Peter Wehner, CommentaryWarren Is Not the Cruz of the Left
- Peter Beinart, The AtlanticBush: The Chamber of Commerce's Waterboy
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallJeb Bush's Smart Announcement
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostIt's Okay to Hate Republicans
- Susan Douglas, In These TimesObama's Executive Orders by Another Name
- Gregory Korte, USA TodayThe Most Reckless Editorial Page in America
- Carden & Heilbrunn, TNIIs Obama Destroying the Russian Economy?
- Michael Crowley, PoliticoThe Trouble With Democrats
- Eric Alterman, The NationWhy Gun-Control Advocates Lie About Guns
- Charles Cooke, NROThe Rise of "Welfare Chauvinism"
- Thomas Edsall, New York Times
Tuesday, December 16The Voters Spoke, GOP Should Listen
- Gov. Bobby Jindal, DC ExaminerObama Already Destroyed Jeb's Candidacy
- Brian Beutler, New RepublicWarren Can Win Democratic Nomination
- David Brooks, New York TimesSurgeon General's Win Is a Political Miracle
- Gergen & Biblarz, CNNShouldn't Mark Warner Be Investigated?
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistThe New Climate Denialism
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostLessons for Obama in a Still Relevant 1964 Text
- Peter Berkowitz, RCPWelcome to the See-Through Era
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergDetox The New Republic
- Amity Shlaes, National ReviewHow Low Can Oil Go?
- James Surowiecki, The New Yorker'14 Polls Were Still Good at Predicting Winners
- Eric McGhee, Wash Post2016 (ABC/WP, FOX, Marist): GOP, Dem Nomination | Head-to-Heads
Monday, December 15Obama's Boehner Bailout
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostCongress Can Stop Obama Immigration Action
- Byron York, DC ExaminerA Reminder of the CIA's Past
- Albert Hunt, BloombergFeinstein Lives Up to Rolling Stone's Standards
- Marc Thiessen, Wash Post"Confirmation Bias" Helps Whites Demonize Blacks
- Caryl Rivers, LATRemember Kelly Thomas?
- Michael Reagan, TownhallHillary Clinton Is the Dems' Mitt Romney
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistFive Reasons Christie Will Never Be President
- Tom Moran, Star-LedgerThe Flight from Reason on Campus
- James Ceaser, Weekly StandardWhy Do Republicans Defend Torture?
- Jonathan Chait, New York MagazineGod Bless Dick Cheney
- Erick Erickson, RedStateGlenn Miller, America's Forgotten War Hero
- Carl M. Cannon, RCP
Sunday, December 14Abundance Without Attachment
- Arthur C. Brooks, New York TimesThe Coarsening of Politics
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostSmall-Town American Exceptionalism
- Salena Zito, Pitt Tribune-ReviewThe Politics of Tax Loopholes
- Robert Reich, San Francisco ChronicleThe Imitation of Marriage
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesMarried on Sunday, Fired on Monday
- Gene Robinson, The Daily BeastUnder Obama, Grievance Industry Has Taken Off
- Bill O'Reilly, FOX News2 Yrs After Sandy Hook, Gun Nuts Still Rule
- Mike Lupica, NY Daily NewsRape Story Falls Apart
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteUber Mobilizes Vast Lobbying Network
- Rosalind Helderman, Wash PostRussell Brand: Slippery, Vain & Out of Touch
- William Langley, Telegraph
Friday, December 12Welcome to Dems' Post-Obama Family Feud
- Lisa Lerer, BloombergRepublicans' Government-Shutdown Dilemma
- James Antle, Natl InterestCIA's Brennan, More Credible Than Dems' Report?
- David Gergen, CNNInside the Collapse of The New Republic
- Ryan Lizza, The New YorkerWH Opens Fraud-Ridden Benefits Plans to Illegals
- Byron York, ExaminerSaving Obamacare From SCOTUS
- Dylan Scott, Talking Points MemoSome Dems Are Getting Sick of Obamacare
- A.B. Stoddard, The HillA Flawed Report's Important Lesson
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalWhen Warren Said Shutdown Was "Anarchy"
- Sean Davis, The FederalistThe Week Warren Decided to Run for President
- Danny Vinik, TNRBosnian Murder: Where's Sharpton & Jackson?
- Juan Williams, Fox News
Thursday, December 11Obama's Challenge & the U.S. Racial Divide
- Norm Ornstein, National JrnlEric Garner's Widow Is Right
- Jeremy Lott, The FederalistFear and Torture
- Adam Gopnik, The New YorkerWe Did What We Needed to Keep Country Safe
- Dick Cheney, FOX NewsRape Culture? It's Too Real
- Sally Kohn, CNNUsing Allegations of Rape in a Grab for Power
- Jonah Goldberg, LA TimesThe Real Crisis of Journalism
- George Packer, The New YorkerRolling Stone & the Media's Fact Problems
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistWe're Always Still Americans
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesWill ISIS Issue a Torture Report?
- John Kass, Chicago TribuneOur Last Footprints on the Moon
- Carl M. Cannon, RealClearPolitics
Wednesday, December 10The Interrogation Program Worked
- John McLaughlin, Washington PostAmerica's Bloody Conscience
- Howard Fineman, Huffington PostU.S. Was Correct to Authorize Waterboarding
- Bill O'Reilly, FOX NewsInhumane Scenes From the CIA's Prisons
- Amy Davidson, The New YorkerGruber Exposing Deceit as He Begs Our Pardon
- John Podhoretz, NY PostCan Liberals Launch Their Own Tea Party?
- Bill Scher, PoliticoYes, Dems Funded "Independent" Orman in KS
- Byron York, DC ExaminerRolling Stone & a Victim Culture Gone Mad
- Lizzie Crocker, Daily BeastWe Can Handle the Truth
- Ross Kaminsky, The American SpectatorI'm Ready for Hillary Clinton
- Howard Dean, PoliticoHave Dems Failed the White Working Class?
- Thomas Edsall, NY Times
Tuesday, December 9Senate Dem Report Condemns CIA Interrogations
- Mark Mazzetti, NYTCIA Interrogations Saved Lives
- Tenet, Goss, Hayden et al., Wall St. JournalA New Age of Activism
- Charles Blow, New York TimesThe Crime and Punishment of Obamacare
- Noemie Emery, DC ExaminerEric Garner and Unbroken Windows
- Amy Davidson, The New YorkerIt's Absurd to Be Killed for Selling Cigarettes
- Rush Limbaugh, FOX NewsThe Secret Deal to Save the Planet
- Jeff Goodell, Rolling StoneYou Can't Just Accuse People of Rape
- Megan McArdle, BloombergMartin O'Malley Tries to Selfie His Way to WH
- Shane Goldmacher, NJThe New Republic's Rebellion
- Joe Nocera, New York TimesStanding Athwart TNR, Yelling "Stop"
- Mark Hemingway, The FederalistObama Job Approval
: Bloomberg 39% | Gallup 44%
| RCP Avg 42.6%