RealClearPolitics Morning Edition
Wednesday, January 28Obama Is Setting Up Clinton to Fail
- Josh Kraushaar, National JournalDemocratic Party Suddenly a Fount of Ideas
- Doyle McManus, LA TimesThe Appalling SOTU
- Conrad Black, New York SunCzar Putin's Next Moves
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesHow Student Debt Harms the Economy
- Mitch Daniels, Wall Street JournalThe "War on Women" Isn't Over Yet
- Alex Roarty, National JournalWhy the March for Life Matters to Me
- Ashley Bateman, The FederalistPoliticians Went Overboard on Snowmageddon
- John Podhoretz, NY PostReminder: Weather & Climate Are Different
- Rebecca Leber, New RepublicApocalypse Soonish Redux
- Kevin Williamson, National ReviewInside Hillary Clinton's 2016 Plan
- Mike Allen, Politico2016 and the Coalition of the Uninspired
- Wes Anderson, RealClearPoliticsWill Bush Deport 4 Million Illegal Immigrants?
- Byron York, DC ExaminerLibrary Visit, Then Held at Gunpoint
- Charles Blow, New York TimesOn Joni Ernst and Bread Bags
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalMillennials: A New Victorian Generation?
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerThe Room Where Holocaust Survivors Share Stories
- Fiona Harari, SMH
Tuesday, January 27The GOP Bracket Challenge
- Charlie Cook, National JournalHillary Stands Alone
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostObama's Illusory Economic Recovery
- Stephen Moore, Washington TimesNetanyahu's Distasteful Contempt for Obama
- Richard Cohen, NYDNIran, Obama, Boehner and Netanyahu
- Caroline Glick, Jerusalem PostIs Obamacare About Controlling Our Lives?
- Theresa Brown, CNNHere Comes the Next Obamacare Showdown
- Philip Klein, DC ExaminerBlizzards Boost, Bury Political Careers
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPCulture Wars, Old and New
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostThe Growth Imperative
- James Piereson, RealClearPolitics"Selma" vs. "Selma"
- Sam Tanenhaus, The New YorkerThe United States of "American Sniper"
- Rorke Denver, Wall Street JournalSave the New Ukraine
- Bernard-Henri Levy & George Soros, New York TimesPresident Obama's Bloody Yemen Disaster
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallWhy Iowa Caucuses Are So Un-Iowan
- Mark Salter, RealClearPoliticsBobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate
- Dean Obeidallah, The Daily BeastWill Next Attorney General Stand for Rule of Law?
- Katie Pavlich, Hill
Monday, January 26Solving the Puzzle of Stagnant Wages
- Edward Lazear, Wall Street JournalObama Moves to Offense in Fourth Quarter
- Juan Williams, The HillEndlessly Slapped by Obamacare
- Justin Haskins, New York PostThe Iowa Trap
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsChris Kyle: Every Kill Saved American Lives
- Toby Harnden, Sunday TimesNetanyahu Goes Too Far
- Michael Cohen, Boston GlobeWhite House in Meltdown Over Netanyahu
- Noah Rothman, Hot AirRepublican Party Faces Its Palin Problem
- Byron York, DC ExaminerAre Republicans Ready to Grow Up?
- Bill Scher, RealClearPoliticsDraft Tom Steyer
- Matthew Continetti, Washington Free BeaconDeflategate: Players Just Want an Even Playing Field
- Cris Carter, ESPNUncle Sam Is Coming After Your Savings
- Megan McArdle, BloombergEnding Greece's Nightmare
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesWhat Hearing Did That Slate Reporter Attend?
- Andy Puzder, RCPWhen Gun Logic Leads to Death
- Francis Wilkinson, BloombergDavid Gregory and Why Law Is for the Little People
- Charles Cooke, NROThe Smartest Person Who Ever Lived
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScienceSunday Panels: Fox News Sunday
| This Week
| Meet the Press
Sunday, January 25The State of Obama Is Strong, But Solitary
- Maureen Dowd, NY TimesWhite House Goes Nuclear on Netanyahu
- Michael Goodwin, NY PostPresident Obama's G.I. Bill
- Jonathan Alter, The Daily BeastObama's Free Lunch ...AND Breakfast AND Dinner
- Carl M. Cannon, OCRScott Walker Takes Iowa By Storm
- Cameron Joseph, The HillGOP's Clown Car Has Become a Clown Van
- Roger Simon, PoliticoIowa Dems Waiting For Hillary
- Salena Zito, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewJeb Bush Starts Losing
- Jon Ward, Yahoo! NewsBernie Sanders Ready to Run
- George Will, Washington PostDe Blasio, Obama & a Flawed Vision of Liberalism
- Noam Scheiber, NYTLiberals Exploit Race and Gender
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteYemen's 2011 'Upheaval' Led to Crisis Today
- Stephen Seche, Boston GlobeA Conspicuous Failure of US Foreign Policy in Syria
- Doyle McManus, LATAbdullah's Death Shows Declining Clout of Saudis
- Ian Bremmer, TimeBitcoin & the Digital-Currency Revolution
- Casey & Vigna, Wall St. JournalDavos's Destructive Elites
- Kevin Williamson, National Review OnlineIn Vino Veritas. In Napa, Deceit.
- Vindu Goel, New York Times
Saturday, January 2412 Keys to the Republican Presidential Race
- Byron York, DC Examiner"Coming Out" on Climate Change
- John Sutter, CNNThe Planet in Peril? Yawn.
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostAbortion Bill Punt: Sell Out or Smart Politics?
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPFerguson: Line to Apologize Forms on the Left
- Rob Tracinski, FederalistGet Used to President Obama's Swagger
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostObama's Proposals Too Little and Too Late
- Zachary Karabell, PoliticoIran Nonsense
- Stephen Hayes, Weekly StandardPatriots' Fumble Avoidance Is Nearly Impossible
- Warren Sharp, SFANFL Must Drop the Hammer on Patriots
- Mike Freeman, Bleacher ReportUniversity's Free Speech Policy Is Exception, Sadly
- Peter Berkowitz, RCPThe Case for Campaign Finance Reform
- Truman Anderson, US NewsCommonsense Econ: Capital = Consumer Spending
- Larry Kudlow, IBDRon Paul and the "Blowback" Delusion
- Kevin Williamson, National ReviewTime for U.S. to Cut a Deal With Assad
- Leslie Gelb, The Daily BeastWhat Was Obama Thinking?
- Karl Rove, Wall Street JournalWill Christie Let Temper Get the Better of Him?
- Mark Weinberg, WP
Friday, January 23America's Partisan Divisions Spread
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalWhat Is the GOP Thinking?
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostAs GOP Dawdles, Liberals Prep Obamacare 2.0
- Philip Klein, ExaminerThe Democrats' New Faith
- Harold Meyerson, Washington PostA Healthy Economy For All
- Rep. Tom Price, RealClearPoliticsFretting Over the World Economy
- David Ignatius, Washington PostMuch Too Responsible
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesThe Emerging Iranian Empire
- Charles Krauthammer, National ReviewRubio 2016 Is Real, and It's Spectacular
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastCan Scott Walker Win Iowa?
- John Fund, National Review OnlineRepublicans Are Finally Talking About Inequality
- Jamelle Bouie, SlateNew Saudi King Has His Hands Full
- Bruce Riedel, The Daily BeastSmartest President Ever Not So Smart
- Pete Wehner, CommentaryAmerican Sniper Too Dumb to Criticize
- Matt Taibbi, Rolling StoneWhy the Left Can't Tolerate American Sniper
- Mark Hemingway, Wkly StdTom Brady's Tale Doesn't Hold Weight
- Ian O'Connor, ESPNWill Cheating Patriots Get Away Unscathed?
- Bill Plaschke, LA TimesLatest Polls: Obama Job Approval Hits 18-Month High in RCP Average
Thursday, January 22President Obama Turns the Page
- Jeff Shesol, The New YorkerObama's Speech Was a Punt to Republicans
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostA Debt-Free State of the Union
- Peter Beinart, The AtlanticObama's Delusion: Everything Is Awesome!
- Robert Tracinski, FederalistReagan, Obama, and Inequality
- Nicholas Kristof, New York TimesThe Entitlement Epidemic
- George Will, Washington PostWhere "Obama Republicans" Split With Their Party
- David Byler, RCPLet's Raise the Gas Tax
- Gail Collins, New York TimesThe World's Monetary Dead End
- David Malpass, Wall Street JournalWhite House Is Ready to Rejoin the Battle
- Joe Klein, TimeThe State of the Union: Weary of Washington
- Heather Wilhelm, RCPForget What He Said, Biden Is Not Running
- Josh Kraushaar, Natl Journal2016 GOP Hopefuls Pan Obama, Hit the Stump
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPRepublicans' Abortion Bait-and-Switch
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostWhy Does Hollywood Ignore "Sniper" Audience?
- Larry O'Connor, WFBD.C.: The City Beyond the Monuments
- Donna Brazile, RCP Changing LanesWin or Lose, Pats Have Sacrificed Legacy
- Dan Shaughnessy, Boston Globe
Wednesday, January 21New Page. Same President Obama.
- James Oliphant, National JournalBarack Obama Is In Your Face!
- Roger Simon, PoliticoA Fantasy for Tweens: Obama's SOTU
- John Podhoretz, New York PostThe Most Important Sentence in Obama's Speech
- Ezra Klein, VoxObama Dismisses Electorate, Disses Congress
- Charles Hurt, Wash TimesDangerously in Denial on the Climate
- Catherine Rampell, Washington PostClimate Reporting's Hot Mess
- Holman Jenkins, Wall Street JournalOn Radical Islam, Say It Like It Is
- Thomas Friedman, New York Times"Diversity" in Action
- Thomas Sowell, Investor's Business DailyMocking Mohammed Crosses the Line
- DeWayne Wickham, USA TodayWatching "American Sniper"
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalOxford and the Crisis of the University
- Dennis Prager, TownhallHow to Compromise in Washington
- Donna Brazile, RCP Changing LanesThe Real Target of Obama's Speech? Clinton
- David Frum, The AtlanticObama Having the Reagan Moment He Dreamed Of
- Brian Beutler, TNRA Disconnected, Out-of-Touch, In-Denial SOTU
- Byron York, DC ExaminerAs Robots Become More Like Us, Scientists Concerned
- Mike Murphy, Qz
Tuesday, January 20In State of Union, Obama Looks to Reset Goals
- Peter Baker, NY TimesObama Trolls, Talks Trash With a Purpose
- Byron York, DC ExaminerWhere Obama Has--and Has Not--Recovered
- Ron Brownstein, Natl JrnlHow WH Set Table for Big Speech
- Alexis Simendinger, RealClearPoliticsRepublicans, Support Obama on Tax Increases
- Sally Kohn, CNNTax Reform Should Go Down Main Street
- Reardon & Nichols, Wall St. JrnlJoni Ernst--From Iowa Farm Girl to GOP Star
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPAmerican Sniper's Cultural Moment
- David French, National ReviewA Detainee's Diary
- Joe Nocera, New York TimesHow a Lame-Duck President Skunked the GOP
- Richard Benedetto, RCPA White House Beyond Parody
- Clarice Feldman, American ThinkerWhy It's Time to Raise the Federal Gasoline Tax
- Jeffrey Sachs, PoliticoGas Tax: Kick 'Em While They're Up
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistThe Roots of Martin Luther King Day
- Donna Brazile, RCP Changing LanesIs Govt Creating a New Financial Crisis?
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerThe Education of Jeb Bush
- Alec MacGillis, The New YorkerText Mining the State of the Union
- David Byler, RealClearPoliticsObama Approval: NBC/WSJ 46%
| RCP Avg 44.7%
| 2016: GOP
Monday, January 19MLK's True North Fixed on American Dream
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston Globe"Selma," or How Real Change Happens
- Albert Hunt, BloombergA Rescue Plan for the Black Family
- Paul Peterson, New York Daily NewsObama Has Become a Figure of Disappointment
- James Carroll, BGDo Republicans Want a Boiling Planet?
- Rhea Suh, CNNThe Most Dishonest Year on Record
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistMcConnell's Cunning Keystone Game
- Juan Williams, The HillDemography Is Not Destiny for Dems
- Ronald Brownstein, National JournalRepublicans Learn From 2012, Take Control of 2016
- Joseph Curl, WTRand Paul Plays It Cool
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsLiberal Dream of Single-Payer Dies in Vermont
- Michael Tanner, NY PostHating Good Government
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesHow the Obama-Sharpton Alliance Began
- Jillian Kay Melchior, NROWhat's Behind Saudi Arabia's Oil Strategy
- Ian Bremmer, National Interest"Rogue" Huckabee Seeks White House
- Toby Harnden, Sunday TimesOrdinary People Inspired Civil Rights
- Donna Brazile, RCP Changing LanesLetter From a Birmingham Jail
- Martin Luther King, Jr.Panels: Face the Nation
| Fox News Sunday
| Meet the Press
| This Week
Sunday, January 182016 Race Becoming Fight of Old vs. New
- Robert Costa, Washington PostPalmetto State No Lock For Any 2016 GOP Hopeful
- Salena Zito, Pitt TRThe Bushes: As Distinct as Brothers Can Be
- Peter Baker, New York TimesMitt Romney Won't Go Away
- Matt Lewis, The TelegraphWhat Elizabeth Warren Wants
- Karen Tumulty, Washington PostHillary's Charlie Hebdo Problem
- John McCormack, Weekly StandardWhy Obama's Approval Rating Is Up
- Carl Cannon, Orange County RegisterCancel the State of the Union
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribuneWill SCOTUS Cement Obama's Gay Rights Legacy?
- Josh Gerstein, PoliticoObama Doesn't Get Islamic Terrorism
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteNSA & the Digital Arms Race
- Jacob Appelbaum, et al, Der SpiegelEric Schmidt's Surreal Saudi Visit
- Nina Burleigh, NewsweekWhat's So Bad About Cheap Oil?
- Gretchen Morgenson, New York TimesMaking Sense of the Swiss Shock
- Brunnermeier & James, Project SyndicateBrigadier General James Taylor?
- Kevin Williamson, National Review'Selma' Not Just a Movie
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesSaving President Lincoln
- Andrew Ferguson, Weekly Standard