RealClearPolitics Morning Edition
Wednesday, April 16Liberals in Rose-Colored Glasses
- John Podhoretz, New York PostThe Right's Racial Blinders
- Brian Beutler, The New RepublicObama Shouldn't Embrace Sharpton
- John Kass, Chicago TribuneWhy Unmarried Women Are the Key to 2014
- Greenberg & Seifert, PoliticoCooking the Census Books for Obamacare?
- Megan McArdle, BloombergGame of Drones
- Maureed Dowd, New York TimesPhony "Red Lines" Make for Bad Policy
- Sen. Rand Paul, Washington PostEd Gillespie's Dark Secret
- Ben Pershing, PoliticoSigns of Deeper Problems in Landrieu Campaign?
- Byron York, ExaminerGuardian, Wash Post Don't Deserve Pulitzers
- Benjamin Wittes, TNRI Have No Idea Whether My Tax Return Is Accurate
- Donald RumsfeldClimate Change Skeptics Don't Deserve a Veto
- Scot Lehigh, Boston GlobeEarth Daze
- John Stossel, FOX BusinessWill Every Crime Be a Hate Crime Someday?
- Michael McGough, LA TimesAmerica Is Swimming in Racism
- Chris Matthews, MSNBCIt's Time to Stop Using the Race Card
- Kathleen Parker, Washington PostChristie: Campaign Finance System Is "Ridiculous"
- Scott Conroy, RCPFOX News (2016): Clinton 51, Paul 42 | Clinton 50, Christie 42
Tuesday, April 15Read My Lips: More New Taxes!
- Jonathan Cohn, The New Republic8 Infuriating Facts to Remember on Tax Day
- Sean Davis, The FederalistObama's War on White House Women
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayGOP's Attack on White House Proves Obama's Point
- Lucia Graves, NJA Victory Lap for Obamacare
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostMeet the New Obamacare Boss
- James Taranto, Wall Street JournalObama & Putin Talk; Ukraine Standoff Deepens
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPThe Slow Death of the Old Global Order
- Robert Merry, National InterestRestoring Balance to LBJ's Presidency
- Albert Hunt, BloombergThe Irony of Cliven Bundy's Unconstitutional Stand
- Matt Ford, AtlanticWhy Cliven Bundy Deserves Sympathy
- John Hinderaker, PowerLineWill Accusing GOP of Racism Backfire on Dems?
- Sean Sullivan, Wash PostReading Elizabeth Warren
- Jill Lepore, The New YorkerRand Paul '16: Because the GOP Needs to Be Crushed
- Bret Stephens, WSJDeath Comes for the Regulated
- Irwin Stelzer, Weekly StandardThe Oldest Hatred, Forever Young
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesMy Life After the Boston Bombings
- Jeff Bauman, Los Angeles Times
Monday, April 14K Street Loses a Loyal Ally in Sebelius
- Timothy Carney, DC ExaminerA Necessary Racial Discussion
- Juan Williams, The HillCynical Race-Baiting Won't Save Democrats
- Ron Christie, The Daily BeastNo One's Afraid to Denounce Darrell Issa
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostKeeping the Internet Free -- for Now
- Gordon Crovitz, Wall Street JournalHas GM Pulled a Pinto?
- Jonathan Turley, Los Angeles TimesWhy Feds Chickened Out on a Nevada Ranch
- Kevin McCullough, TownhallColbert's New Stint Is Good for Democrats
- Carter Eskew, Washington PostLiberals' Biased View of Confirmation Bias
- Jonah Goldberg, NROThe Man Who Keeps New Hampshire First
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsGeorge Bush's Paintings Aren't Funny
- Molly Crabapple, PoliticoThe Artist Known as W
- Seth Lipsky, New York PostWhy Sebelius's Political Career Is (Probably) Over
- Sean Sullivan, WPVt.'s Single-Payer Is a Taxpayer Nightmare
- Megan McArdle, BloombergSaving Young People From Themselves
- Steven Rattner, New York TimesIt's Not Just Athletes: College Screws Everyone
- Noami Schaefer Riley, NYPScience Can't Disprove Existence of God
- Alan Lightman, Washington PostSunday Panels: Meet the Press
| Fox News Sunday
| This Week
Sunday, April 13Women's Unequal Lot
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesThe Dems' Latest False Wedge Issue
- Salena Zito, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewComparing Obama to Lyndon Baines Johnson
- Dan Balz, Washington PostHolder Has Politicized Justice Like No Other
- Fund & von Spakovsky, NYPObamacare & the Sebelius Legacy
- Michael Hiltzik, Los Angeles TimesSebelius Departs, but Enmity Remains
- Carl M. Cannon, OC RegisterWhy Aren't Public Officials Held to Account for Lying?
- Jack Kelly, PPGNew Hampshire GOP Gets a Preview of 2016
- Jeremy Peters, NY TimesWill Jeb Bush Run?
- David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteMany in GOP Are Moderate on Immigration
- Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEightDiversity and Dishonesty
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesHats Off to Brandeis!
- Abdullah Antepli, Duke ChronicleWhere's the Feminist Anger at Brandeis?
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeGoogle Now a Master of DC Influence
- Hamburger & Gold, Washington PostThe Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends
- John Hinderaker, PowerLineThe Living Legacy of Goldwater's 1964 Bid
- Nowicki & Sanders, AZ RepublicGovernment Can't Say No
- Debra Saunders, San Francisco Chronicle
Saturday, April 12An Answer to the "War on Women" in Michigan
- George Will, Wash PostGive Sebelius Credit -- She Survived the Furnace
- Barbara Shelly, KC StarA Disastrous Term Full of Dishonesty
- Newt Gingrich, CNNThe Overblown IRS Scandal
- Alec MacGillis, The New RepublicWill Left Come to Grips With Obama's Failures?
- Fred Siegel, City JournalOur Damaging Self-Sorting
- Charles Blow, New York TimesYellen's Low-flation Nonsense
- Larry Kudlow, Investor's Business DailyGay-Marriage Future Is Determined
- Mike Littwin, Colorado IndependentPelosi's Inflammatory Words Don't Help Her
- Melinda Henneberger, WPTurnout in Mind, Obama Cites Voting "Threat"
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPDana Milbank Is Incoherent on Marriage
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistThe Woman Running New Hampshire
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticGOP Donors Pushing Jeb Bush 2016 Are Nuts
- Christopher Caldwell, FTPaul: Bush Immigration Remarks "Well-Intentioned"
- Scott Conroy, RCPStop the Revisionism: LBJ Was No Liberal Hero
- Michael Kazin, TNRFive Words Can Fix Second Amendment
- John Paul Stevens, Wash PostDivorce Beltway Style
- Matthew Continetti, Washington Free BeaconBattle for Senate: Primary Polls, Calendar
| RCP Map
| Balance of Power
Friday, April 11The IRS Scandal Comes Into Focus
- Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street JournalHealth Care Nightmares
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesSebelius Hands Republicans an Opportunity
- Ben Domenech, FederalistThe Sebelius Legacy
- Jonathan Cohn, The New RepublicWhat I Would Have Said at Brandeis
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wall Street JournalCEO's Downfall a Lesson to Execs: "Stay Boring"
- Claire Zillman, FortuneThought Police on Patrol
- Charles Krauthammer, Washington PostOpposition to Gay Marriage Isn't Like Racism
- Conor Friedersdorf, AtlanticWe Should Be in a Rage
- Charles Blow, New York TimesDems Wage War on Women's Intelligence
- David Freddoso, DC ExaminerDeclassify the CIA Report
- Sens. Feinstein & Rockefeller, Washington PostJeb, the Ambivalent Bush
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalClinton Leans on Bill, Barack to Sell Candidacy
- Byron York, DC ExaminerCarter's Wrong to Blame Obama, Clinton
- Aaron David Miller, CNNCBS, Special Interests & the State of the Media
- Sharyl Attkisson, Fox NewsStephen Colbert a Smart Choice for CBS
- Hank Stuever, Washington PostLetterman's Replacement Colbert Isn't Funny
- Kyle Smith, New York PostMore on RCP: Cartoons of the Week
| Election 2014
, Gov Polls
Thursday, April 10Can Clever Campaigns Save Democrats in 2014?
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticObamacare Will Remain a Problem for Dems
- Karl Rove, Wall St. JournalWho's Afraid of an Active President?
- Jeff Shesol, The New YorkerAmend the Constitution to Control Spending
- George Will, Wash PostGOP Budget: An Assault on the Middle Class
- Rep. Steve Israel, CNNDems' Koch Habit Won't Help Them in November
- Ed Rogers, Wash PostMemo to Kerry: Stay Strong on the Middle East
- Steven Spiegel, LA TimesPity the Palestinians? Count Me Out
- Norman Podhoretz, Wall St. JournalHow Obamacare Revolutionizes Health Insurance
- Klein & Emanuel, VoxIs Jindal's Replacement Plan a Turning Point?
- Peter Suderman, ReasonFormer Aides Give Christie a Head Start in N.H.
- Scott Conroy, RCPWhere GOP Is Right and Wrong on Poverty
- Nicholas Kristof, NY TimesChattering Class Won't Be Enough for Jeb
- Debra Saunders, SF ChronicleSharpton Made the Best of a Scary Situation
- Errol Louis, CNNThe Shame of Brandeis
- Charles Cooke, National ReviewSmart Power for the 21st Century
- Lanny Davis, The HillRetiring A-10 Early Puts Troops at Risk
- Ayotte, McCain & Chambliss, RCDBattle for Senate: Polls: IA,NC,AR
| Playing Field
| Close Race for Control
Wednesday, April 9Mozilla Gives Rise to a Useful Backlash
- Holman Jenkins, Wall St. JournalRepublicans Kiss Votes From Women Bye
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostDems' Desperate War-on-Women-Baiting
- S.E. Cupp, New York Daily NewsSteps We Must Take to Improve Pay Equity
- Sandra Fluke, Huffington PostGovernment Can't Fix Real Gender Pay Gap
- Megan McArdle, BloombergPlaying Hockey With Putin
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesWH Unleashes Captain Obvious & Secretary Shuttle
- Ron Fournier, NJThe Liberal Arc of U.S. Policy
- Matt Grossmann, Washington PostObamacare on Life Support
- Noemie Emery, Washington ExaminerJeb Bush in the Vortex
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesRise of the Same-Sex Marriage Dissidents
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistThe Idea of a Gay Mafia Is Ridiculous
- Bryan Lowder, SlateLiberals' Mob Rule
- Kirsten Powers, USA TodayOnce a Race Hustler, Now a Snitching Race Hustler
- Charles Hurt, WTThe GOP's Cynical Defense Budget
- Rep. Chris Van Hollen, RealClearDefenseA Clear Choice on Defense
- Rep. Paul Ryan, RealClearDefenseGlobal Warming Scare Tactics
- Nordhaus & Shellenberger, New York TimesBattle for Senate: NC: Tillis, Brannon Lead GOP; Hagan Under 45
Tuesday, April 8Democrats See Obama as Either Helper or Foil
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPRepeal Obamacare? Forget About It
- Julian Zelizer, CNNSo Who Are the "Uninsured," Anyway?
- Megan McArdle, BloombergGeneral Motors' Cobalt Crisis
- Joe Nocera, New York TimesWhat Did the Obama Team Know About GM?
- Jim Geraghty, Natl ReviewSupreme Court Makes U.S. More Corruptible
- Gary Younge, The GuardianLeft's "Billionaire Outsider" Hypocrisy
- Mark Pfeifle, RealClearPoliticsThe Color of Obama's Presidency
- Jonathan Chait, New York MagazineWhy Everything Has to Be About Race Now
- Robert Tracinski, FederalistDonald Rumsfeld's Battle With the Truth
- Richard Cohen, Washington PostThe Myth About Women's Pay
- Perry & Biggs, Wall Street JournalWhy Republicans Are Wrong About the Pay Gap
- Irin Carmon, MSNBCGosnell Abortion Film Too Much for Kickstarter
- Phelim McAleer, NY PostCould Jeb Bush Win Over the Christian Right in 2016?
- Scott Conroy, RCPIf Bush Fears "Mudfight," He's Not Ready
- Byron York, DC ExaminerAl Sharpton's American Hustle
- Lloyd Grove, The Daily BeastAmericans Don't Trust Silicon Valley
- Glenn Reynolds, USA Today
Monday, April 7More Obfuscation on Benghazi
- Michael Mukasey, Wall Street JournalIt's Time to Act on Climate Change
- Elizabeth Kolbert, The New YorkerThe Game Is Up for Climate Change Believers
- Charles Moore, TelegraphGay Marriage and the Role of a CEO
- Michael Hiltzik, Los Angeles TimesThe New Pitchfork Persecutors
- John Fund, National ReviewMozilla Made the Wrong Decision by Letting Eich Go
- Yitz Jordan, QuartzWill Christie's Political Style Be His Undoing?
- Ryan Lizza, New YorkerSelective Political Scandal Addiction
- Ron Christie, The Daily BeastHealth Care Data Leave Republicans Exposed
- Juan Williams, The HillObamacare Will Be Replaced
- Sen. Mike Lee & Ben Sasse, DC ExaminerDems Hate Money in Politics (Wink, Wink)
- Francis Barry, BloombergHow to Fight Back Against Supreme Court
- Cenk Uygur, Huffington PostThe Next Governor of Texas?
- Michael Warren, Weekly StandardA Contentious Interview w/Rahm Emanuel
- Isaac Chotiner, New Republic10 of Psychology's Greatest Myths
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceThe Spread of "Debate Is Over" Syndrome
- Joel Kotkin, OC RegisterDon't Help Your Kids With Their Homework
- Dana Goldstein, The AtlanticPanels: FOX News Sunday
| Face the Nation
| This Week
| Meet the Press
Sunday, April 6Can Dems Change the Politics of Healthcare?
- Dan Balz, Washington PostThe Coming Tsunami
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteIs Obamacare Too Big to Fail?
- Doyle McManus, Los Angeles TimesMr. President, I Have News for You
- Carl Cannon, Orange County RegisterDems Use Obama Playbook to Strike at Kochs
- Peters & Hulse, NY TimesReid Owes the Kochs (& America) an Apology
- Kathleen Parker, Wash PostThe (Mostly) Exciting New Gay Orthodoxy
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesThe Liberal Gulag
- Kevin Williamson, National ReviewAfghan Election Redefines U.S. Role
- Senator Robert Menendez, ReutersObama's Foreign Policy Has Dems Worried
- Walter Russell Mead, TAIHow Obama Faced Down the War Machine
- Nina Burleigh, Rolling StoneStill Too Much Hate in Detroit
- Nolan Finley, Detroit NewsThe McCutcheon Effect
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostLifting the Lid on Campaign Contributions
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribThe Media's Selective Scandal Addiction
- Ron Christie, The Daily BeastReporters' Coziness With Sources an Issue
- Margaret Sullivan, NY TimesThe MSM's Excuse for Protecting Obama
- John Podhoretz, New York Post