RealClearPolitics Morning Edition
Thursday, July 31Can the GOP Take the Senate?
- John Cassidy, The New YorkerDesperate Democrats Can't Escape Obama
- Ramesh Ponnuru, BloombergCan Liberalism Survive Obama?
- Paul Waldman, The American ProspectA New Old Regime
- Scott Johnson, National ReviewWhite House Is Begging for Impeachment
- Joe Klein, TimeIsrael Can't Let Up in War on Terror
- Steve Huntley, Chicago Sun-TimesJohn Kerry Is Right
- Brent Budowsky, The HillWho Lost Iraq?
- Ari Fleischer, RCP Changing LanesYes, World War Could Happen Again
- Roger Cohen, The AtlanticThe Case for Suing the President
- Rivkin & Foley, Wall Street JournalA Short Supply of Wisdom in the House
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostEmails Prove Lerner's Hatred for Conservatives
- Jay Sekulow, FOX NewsThe Secret History of Obamacare Deniers
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagazineObamacare Architect Caught in Web of Deception
- K. O'Brien, Plain DealerThe Criminalization of Parenthood
- Radley Balko, Washington PostWife Beating Gets Standing O in Baltimore
- Kavitha Davidson, BloombergWhy Bill de Blasio Smears the NYPD
- Michael Goodwin, New York Post
Wednesday, July 30Is Global Chaos the New Normal?
- Doyle McManus, Los Angeles TimesInside the White House-Israel Meltdown
- Rogin & Lake, The Daily BeastRaces in N.C., Iowa, Colo. Could Impact 2016
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPObamacare's Scott Brown Moment Isn't Over
- Noemie Emery, ExaminerA Tea Party Tempest in Tennessee
- Jon Meacham, TimeLiberals Love the "One Percent"
- Ruchir Sharma, Wall Street JournalSecret Weapon to Win Over Voters: Authenticity
- Josh Kraushaar, NJAbsent on Immigration Reform
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostObama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First
- John Kass, Chicago TribThe Republican Occupation of Detroit
- Sally Kohn, The Daily BeastWith Israel, Liberals Can't Handle the Truth
- Peter Wehner, CommentaryZionism and Its Discontents
- Roger Cohen, New York TimesUS Mideast Policy: Malice or Incompetence?
- Adam Garfinkle, Am. InterestMarijuana Prohibition Doesn't Work
- Debra Saunders, SF ChronicleIntroducing the National Soda Tax
- Mark Bittman, New York TimesCBO's Enron-Style Accounting on Obamacare
- Ben Domenech, FederalistWhat Christie Can Teach Cuomo
- Errol Louis, CNNLatest Polls
: Senate: MI, AR, KY
| Govs: OH, MI, AZ GOP
| Generic Ballot
Tuesday, July 29Kerry's Big Blunder in the Middle East
- David Ignatius, Washington PostThe Obamacare Lawsuits Make No Sense
- Jonathan Cohn, New RepublicThe Flip-Flopping Architect of the Health Law
- Michael Cannon, PoliticoTea Party Versus Chamber in the Bayou
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergBraley's Missteps Have Dems Worried in Iowa
- Emily Schultheis, Natl JrnlCan Dems Flip Texas, Arizona & Georgia?
- Sean Trende, RealClearPoliticsObama's Big Competence Problem
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostIs President Obama Really a Powerless Lame Duck?
- Julian Zelizer, CNNWhy Is World Becoming Such a Nasty Place?
- Victor Davis Hanson, PJMShame of the Republicans on Border
- Juan Williams, The HillLegalization by Edict
- Yuval Levin, National Review OnlineCorporate Artful Dodgers
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesAdministration's Manufactured Tax Outrage
- Lanhee Chen, BloombergPutin's Ukraine Unreality Show
- Arkady Ostrovsky, Wall Street JournalISIS's Black Flags Are Flying in Europe
- Nadette De Visser, The Daily BeastThe Case for Breaking Up the States
- Michael Lind, SalonWashington Dysfunction and Obama
- Ari Fleischer, RCP Changing LanesCBS/NYT/YouGov: Sen: NC,AR,CO,LA,KY,IA
| Govs: IL,WI,CO,FL,GA,CT
Monday, July 28A Lame Duck President Before His Time?
- Susan Page, USA TodayLed by Pelosi, Dems Are Winning Battle for Donors
- Al Hunt, BloombergDemocrats' Big Bad Obamacare Bet
- Michael Barone, Washington ExaminerHow to Grow Female Candidates
- Lucia Graves, National JournalThe Danger of Too Loose, Too Long
- Richard Fisher, Wall Street JournalClose the Tax Loophole on Inversions
- Jacob Lew, Washington PostCommon Core Money Can't Buy Public's Support
- Joy Pullmann, FederalistThe Fight Over "Impeachment Lite"
- Charles Blow, New York TimesDems' Impeachment Fundraising Extravaganza
- Byron York, ExaminerThe Victory of the Wall Street Democrats
- Bill Curry, SalonWhat Happened to Dinesh D'Souza?
- Mark Stricherz, The AtlanticLaura Ingraham Eyes Her Next Scalp
- Toby Harnden, Sunday TimesThe Public Lightens Up About Weed
- Juliet Lapidos, New York TimesBurmese Visitors Get a Taste of Democracy & Hope
- Peter Berkowitz, RCPWhat "Women Against Feminism" Gets Right
- Cathy Young, TimeWhat Is a Woman?
- Michelle Goldberg, The New YorkerMy Father, Fiddler on the Roof, and the Left
- Harry Stein, City Journal2016 (FOX News)
: Bush 12, Perry 12, Paul 11, Christie 10
| Clinton +52
Sunday, July 27Violence & Instability Everywhere
- David Remnick, The New Yorker'Smart Diplomacy' Becoming a Punch Line
- Walter Russell Mead, TAIObama Not to Blame for World's Crises
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribuneA President Who Has Completely Checked Out
- Matt Lewis, The Telegraph100 Days to Go Until 2014 Midterms
- Cameron Joseph, The HillIf Turnout Is Key, Why Does It Keep Going Down?
- Dan Balz, Wash PostCan GOP Shed 'Party of the Rich' Label?
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesAnti-Poverty Talk From Paul Ryan?
- Doyle McManus, Los Angeles TimesThe Poor Need Bigger Checks, Not Life Coaches
- Jamelle Bouie, Slate'Ready for Hillary' in Northeast PA
- Salena Zito, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewRand Paul Stands Out in Courting Black Voters
- Jeremy Peters, NY TimesMore Rot at the VA
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteCheney, Nixon & the Art of Reputation Rehab
- Clive Irving, Daily BeastHamas' Evil Lurks Beneath the Surface
- Michael Goodwin, New York PostIsrael's Gaza War is Self Defeating
- Jonathan Freedland, The GuardianThe Mighty Combustion of Small Events
- Rex Murphy, National PostThe Right to Remember
- Carl M. Cannon, Orange County RegisterCNN
: Christie 13, Paul 12, Huckabee 12, Ryan 11, Perry 11
| Clinton +57
Saturday, July 26Oregon's Wehby: Another Doctor Senator?
- George Will, Washington PostObamacare Ruling Is Nonsensical & Cynical
- Horwitz & Bagenstos, LATThe Surprise Obamacare Ruling That Wasn't
- Megan McArdle, BloombergWhen Extremism Becomes Mainstream
- Norm Ornstein, National JournalThe President Is Surrounded by Sycophants
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistHow the Left Took Over the Democratic Party
- Doug Sosnik, PoliticoAmbulance Chaser in the House
- Timothy Egan, New York TimesWill Boehner Checkmate President Obama?
- Ralph Benko, ForbesIsrael Provoked This War
- Henry Siegman, PoliticoHamas's Useful Idiots
- Rich Lowry, New York PostThe War That Broke a Century
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalWhat D.C. Circuit Got Wrong About Obamacare
- Abbe Gluck, PoliticoNext Time, Read the Law Before Making It Law
- Dan McLaughlin, RedStatePaul Ryan's Poverty Plan Forgets Women
- Ana Marie Cox, The GuardianThe Worrying Vacuity Of Hillary Clinton
- Andrew Sullivan, The DishJust for Once, Why Can't Obama Defend Business?
- Larry Kudlow, IBDSend Your Kid to the Ivy League!
- J.D. Chapman, The New RepublicLatest Polls: Election 2014
| Obama Approval
| Health Care Law
Friday, July 25The Gaza War: When Strategies Collide
- Walter Russell Mead, Am. InterestIsrael Must Be Permitted to Crush Hamas
- Michael Oren, Washington PostThe Shared Destiny of Israel and Gaza
- Roger Cohen, New York TimesWest Is Losing Putin's Dangerous Game
- Simon Shuster, TimeThe Obamacare-IRS Nexus
- Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street JournalHeading for a High Court Showdown?
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostThe Moment of Truth on Corporate Welfare
- John Fund, National ReviewPaul Ryan's Out-of-Touch Poverty Plan
- Simon Maloy, SalonRyan and the Party of Ideas
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesWhy Obama's Dismal Approval Ratings Matter
- Chris Cillizza, Wash PostGOP's 2016 Quandary: Why No Women Candidates?
- Scott Conroy, RCPHillary's Long March Through the Institutions
- Noemie Emery, Wkly StdLeft Coast Rising
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesA Lack of Funding Isn't VA's Problem
- Sen. Tom Coburn, RealClearPoliticsIn Troubled World, Some Optimism
- David Ignatius, Washington PostThe Vacant Presidency
- Charles Krauthammer, National ReviewScott Walker's Trek Into Cynicism
- Tom Bevan, RealClearPolitics2014 Polls: House: Generic, KS4
| Sen: GA, KS
| Govs: MA, KS, CA
Thursday, July 24A Conservative Judiciary Run Amok
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostObamacare in Critical Condition
- Betsy McCaughey, New York PostDemocrats Make Their Stand in Georgia
- Albert Hunt, BloombergFor GOP, a Good Crop of Senate Candidates
- Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardAn Idiot's Guide to Inequality
- Nicholas Kristof, New York TimesAt the Border, Whose Side Is Obama Really On?
- Ed Rogers, Wash PostWorst Year in the History of Lethal Injection
- Ben Crair, New RepublicDid U.S. Miss Signs Portending Jet Shoot-down?
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPVladimir Putin Isn't Panicking
- Masha Gessen, SlateGeorge Patton's Summer of 1944
- Victor Davis Hanson, National ReviewFinancial Tools Key to Escaping Domestic Violence
- C. Huey-Burns, RCPA Plan to Restore the Safety Net
- Rep. Paul Ryan, USA TodayPaul Ryan and His Poverty Prophet
- Charles Blow, New York TimesNeel Kashkari Could Be California's Goldwater
- George Will, Wash PostWhy I Flew to Israel
- Michael Bloomberg, BloombergDavid Gregory: Dead Head Talking?
- Lloyd Grove, The Daily BeastWe're a Long Way From Woodstock
- Heather Wilhelm, RealClearPolitics
Wednesday, July 23Reining in Obamacare--and the President
- Adler & Cannon, WSJRight-Wing Judges Push to Gut Obamacare
- Jim Newell, SalonOdds of a Republican Wave Increasing
- Josh Kraushaar, National JournalObama Alone Will Decide on Immigration
- Francis Wilkinson, BloombergIRS Experts: Lerner Hard Drive Was Recoverable
- Byron York, ExaminerWhat If Mitch McConnell Loses?
- Raju & Bresnahan, PoliticoWith Perdue Win, Key Race Shapes Up in Ga.
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPNorth Carolina & the State of the Midterm Battle
- Jay Cost, Weekly StdHow to Break Hamas's Stranglehold
- David Ignatius, Washington PostA Perilous Success: Hamas' Score on Israel's Exits
- John Podhoretz, NY PostNo, the Halbig Case Won't Destroy Obamacare
- Ezra Klein, VoxWhy the Halbig Decision Should Be Taken Seriously
- Sean Trende, RCPElizabeth Warren Is Overrated
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistThe Evolution of Joe Biden
- Evan Osnos, The New YorkerHow Healthy Is the Iowa GOP?
- Jeff Kaufmann, RCP Changing LanesThe Cost of "Free" Water in Detroit
- Charles Hurt, Washington TimesAmerica's Long, Slow About-Face on Domestic Violence
- Carl Cannon, RCPObama Approval
: CNN/ORC 42% | FOX News 42%
| RCP Average 42.6%
Tuesday, July 22Terror Threat Enters Danger Zone
- Tom Kean & Lee Hamilton, USA TodayChaos at Home & Abroad Hurts Obama
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerA Fight for Israel's Existence
- Richard Cohen, New York Daily NewsThe Occupation of Gaza Corrupts the Occupier
- Owen Jones, The GuardianSeeing Putin Plain
- Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalCan Vladimir Putin Survive?
- George Friedman, StratforShame on Dem Govs Turning Border Kids Away
- Emily Bazelon, SlateBordering on Madness
- Thomas Sowell, Investor's Business DailyGoodbye to the Republican Wave?
- Nate Cohn, New York TimesColorado Races May Hinge on National Issues
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPRand Paul: Less Govt, More Sharing Economy
- Deb Saunders, SF ChronicleRick Perry Seeking Redemption
- Philip Rucker, Washington PostHillary Offers a Resume, Warren Offers a Plan
- Byron York, ExaminerJon Stewart Gets the Suffering in Gaza
- Dean Obeidallah, Daily BeastDemocrats Losing Moral Clarity on Israel
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeLimousine Liberalism's Good Works
- Catherine Rampell, Washington PostThe Valley of the Shadow
- Victor Davis Hanson, National Review
Monday, July 21How the WH's Mideast Peace Plan Died
- Birnbaum & Tibon, New RepublicTunnels Matter More Than Rockets to Hamas
- Michael Mukasey, WSJRepublicans' Dangerous Immigration Games
- Amy Davidson, New YorkerHarry Reid's Border Problem
- John Sununu, Boston GlobeObama and Latinos at the Breaking Point
- Ruben Navarrette, Daily BeastPerry, Paul, and Reagan's Foreign Policy
- Craig Shirley, RealClearPoliticsDroughts, Hurricanes & the Cost of Climate Change
- Mark Schapiro, LATA Future Without Electricity
- Stephen Moore, National ReviewThe Rationale for Elizabeth Warren
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsHobby Lobby Splits Liberals & Sets Back Gay Rights
- Molly Ball, AtlanticPrivate Schools, Charities Face Bullying Ahead
- Joy Pullmann, FederalistPolitical Correctness: A Disease With No Cure
- Alex Berezow, RCScienceClinton's Weaknesses Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Andrew Prokop, VoxHillary Clinton Is Probably Finished
- Robert Merry, Washington TimesImagining the Biden 2016 Announcement
- Bill Scher, RealClearPoliticsGOP Establishment's Win in MS Will Haunt Them
- Eliana Johnson, NROCaveman Cuisine: How Paleo Got Trendy
- Elizabeth Kolbert, New YorkerPanels: FOX News Sunday
| Meet the Press
| Face the Nation
| This Week