RealClearPolitics Morning Edition
Monday, March 30Can Family Breakdown Be Reversed?
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerTed Cruz's Obamacare Duplicity
- Bob Cesca, Huffington PostClinton Is Too Old to Run
- Linda Chavez, New York PostWhat to Worry About in an Iran Deal
- Jeffrey Goldberg, The AtlanticIs Tolerance a Two Way Street or Not?
- Gov. Mike Pence, This WeekOff the Dribble and Into a Firestorm in Indiana
- William Rhoden, NYTThe Media Is Lying About Indiana's Bill
- Joseph Curl, Washington TimesBoehner, Israel and Race
- Juan Williams, The HillObama's Middle East Policy Is Naive and Dangerous
- Mark Salter, RCPGod and Jeb Bush
- Alberta & Stanley, National JournalReid Senate Career a Story of Money & Muscle
- Byron York, DC ExaminerA Message to Glenn Beck
- Jay Cost, Weekly StandardMega-Drought Threatens American West
- Lou Cannon, RealClearPoliticsA March Madness Underdog: Free Enterprise
- Allysia Finley, WSJReligious Freedom Laws Are Dangerous
- Tim Cook, Washington PostCEOs OK w/Communist China, Not Indiana
- Mollie Hemingway, FederalistThe UVA Case and Rape-Hoax Denial
- Cathy Young, RealClearPoliticsPanels: Fox News Sunday
| This Week
| Meet the Press
| Face the Nation
Sunday, March 29In Yemen, Middle East's Cold War May Get Hot
- Yochi Dreazen, Wash PostObama's Race to Chaos in Middle East
- Michael Goodwin, New York PostThe Case for Negotiating With Iran
- Steve Coll, The New YorkerObama's Hypocrisy with Netanyahu
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeReady for 45?
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesWho Says You Can't Speak Ill of Hillary?
- Carl M. Cannon, OC RegisterIs 2016 Election America's Hinge Moment?
- Doug Sosnik, PoliticoMarco Rubio Has Won This Bet Before
- Tim Alberta, National JournalCruz's Ride on the Obamacare Train Wreck
- Doyle McManus, LA TimesObamacare Still Failing 5 Years Later
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteMedia, "Religious Freedom" Is a Real Thing
- David Harsanyi, FederalistIndiana Protecting Outright Zealotry
- Roxane Gay, The GuardianAre Winds of Change Blowing in Chicago?
- John Kass, Chicago TribuneSilicon Valley Facing More Law Suits
- Margaret Cronin Fisk, BloombergObama Administration a Subsidiary of Google Inc.
- Kyle Smith, NY PostWhy Reconstruction Matters
- Eric Foner, New York TimesA Monster in the Cockpit
- Kathleen Parker, Washington Post
Saturday, March 28Harry Reid Goes Down Fighting
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticReid's Legacy: Liberal Gains and a Damaged Party
- Michael Warren, TWSHow Reid Changed the Federal Courts
- Jeffrey Toobin, The New YorkerRemembrance of Clintons Past
- George Will, Washington PostHow White House Bungled the Bergdahl Case
- John Schindler, LA TimesA Checkup for Obamacare
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostCurb Your Economic Pessimism
- Larry Kudlow, Investor's Business DailyGOP Has Little to Fear From Divisive Primary
- Brendan Nyhan, NY TimesJeb Bush's Life Story: Can It Connect With Voters?
- Craig Shirley, RCPReligion as a Veil for Intolerance
- Renee Graham, Boston GlobeIndiana's Religious Freedom Law, Explained
- John McCormack, Wkly StdAsness Should Manage Money, Not Planet
- Mark Buchanan, BloombergClimate Debate: What Bloomberg Wouldn't Publish
- Asness & BrownGuantanamo's Charade of Justice
- Morris Davis, New York TimesThe Spinning of Obama's Mistakes Must Stop
- Bill O'Reilly, FOX NewsDog or Jewish Boyfriend? A Quiz
- Lena Dunham, The New YorkerDunham Equated Jews to Dogs & That's Not OK
- Jordana Horn, KvellerLatest Polls: Obama Approval
| Senate 2016
, GOP Nomination
Friday, March 27Obama Struggles With a Messy Middle East
- Solomon & Seib, Wall St. JrnlAre There Political Consequences to Bergdahl Debacle?
- Ed Rogers, WPMornings in Blue America
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesIt's the President Who Won't Embrace Reality
- Peter Suderman, ReasonThe Four Faces of Ted Cruz
- Brent Budowksy, The HillGOP Racing Form: First Edition
- Charles Krauthammer, Washington PostIs Walker's Message Mixed on Citizenship?
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPDems' Identity Crisis Spills Into Senate Races
- Josh Kraushaar, Natl JrnlThe Too-Smooth Cruz
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalPelosi Is Still the Most Effective Leader in Congress
- Chris Cillizza, WPMore Guantanamo Battles Lie Ahead
- Byron York, Washington ExaminerRepublicans Playing Ugly Politics With Israel
- Rep. Steve Israel, PoliticoWhy Has Obama Turned His Back on Egypt?
- Michael Mukasey, NY PostA Bewildering Crash in France
- Philip Gourevitch, The New YorkerWhere Have All Our Wages Gone?
- Megan McArdle, BloombergWarren Casts a Shadow on Hillary Clinton
- Joan Vennochi, Boston GlobeLaettner, Lewinsky, and America's Hero Problem
- Heather Wilhelm, RCP
Thursday, March 26We're Losing the War Against Radical Islam
- Newt Gingrich, Natl ReviewWelcome to the New Terror Heartland
- Harris & Mak, The Daily BeastWhat We Get Wrong About Yemen
- Adam Baron, PoliticoUnhappy Ending for Pres. Obama's Bergdahl Fairytale
- Tom Bevan, RCPBergdahl Swap Still Absolutely Worth It
- Jen Psaki, The Kelly FileWhat Ted Cruz Knows
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostCruz Just Like Reagan, Except People Liked Reagan
- Harry Enten, 538Wiser Rick Perry Taking It Slow
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RealClearPoliticsIsrael a Trap for Hillary Clinton
- A.B. Stoddard, The HillJoe Biden Playing the Long Game
- Alex Seitz-Wald, MSNBCTo Stop Iran's Bomb, Bomb Iran
- John Bolton, New York TimesJeb Bush and the Neocon Trap
- Matt Lewis, The Daily BeastConfirm Loretta Lynch Now
- Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson, The HillRace After Obama
- Daniel Henninger, Wall Street JournalWill Amanda Knox Be Dragged Back to Italy?
- Nina Burleigh, NewsweekWas Germanwings Pilot on a Kamikaze Mission?
- Clive Irving, Daily BeastJohn Tamny Shows Why Economics Affects Everything
- George Will, IBD
Wednesday, March 25The Battle for the Republican Party
- Peter Beinart, National JournalThe Right Roars as Cruz Rises
- S.E. Cupp, New York Daily NewsDemocrats Need a Plan B
- Bill Press, The HillJeb Bush's Nightmare Scenario
- Josh Kraushaar, National JournalWhy the SAT Isn't a "Student Affluence Test"
- Charles Murray, WSJLook Before Leaping
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesMr. Obama, Bibi's Here to Stay. Time to Grow Up
- Doug Schoen, Fox NewsRepublicans Are Responsible for Netanyahu
- Brian Beutler, New RepublicMeet Top Teachers Who Reject Common Core
- Joy Pullmann, FederalistJim Webb's Toughest Mission
- Toby Harnden, Sunday TimesMaybe Early Polls Are Telling Us Something
- Byron York, DC ExaminerCruz's Problem: The Others Have Done Things
- John Podhoretz, NY PostClinton's Rough Road Ahead
- Charlie Cook, National JournalWhat If Palin Were a Brain Surgeon?
- Jason Zengerle, GQ MagazineI Actually Went to Starbucks. Nothing Was Solved
- Katherine Timpf, NROWhat Happened to Germanwings Flight 9525?
- Clive Irving, Daily BeastThe World Will Miss Lee Kuan Yew
- Henry Kissinger, Washington Post2016: NH: Walker 19, Bush 18, Paul/Christie 10
| NH Dem, FL GOP/Dem
Tuesday, March 24The Rising Menace From Disintegrating Yemen
- Simon Henderson, WSJTed Cruz's Irrational War Against the IRS
- Catherine Rampell, Wash PostAmerica Isn't Better With Obamacare
- Katie Pavlich, The HillGOP Spite Bars Loretta Lynch Approval
- DeWayne Wickham, USA TodayThe Orwellian Obama Presidency
- Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalTed Cruz Cannot Be Serious
- Danny Vinik, The New Republic3 Reasons Ted Cruz Could Win
- Ben Domenech, The FederalistHillary Turns Page With Press -- Back to 1990s
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPNetanyahu Comes Back Stronger Than Ever
- Mazal Mualem, Al-MonitorA New Year in Iran?
- Robin Wright, The New YorkerFrom Selma to Tunis
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Huffington PostClinton's Eternal Quest for "Relatability"
- Mark Leibovich, NYT MagazineWhy Cruz Won't Be GOP Nominee
- Carl Leubsdorf, Dallas Morning NewsMy Greatest Regret in Politics
- Byron Dorgan, RCP Changing LanesLee Kuan Yew (1923-2015)
- Thomas Sowell, Investor's Business DailyThe Rise and Fall of Andrew Cuomo
- Michael Shnayerson, PoliticoNYT Should Stop Writing About Science
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScience
Monday, March 23Unhappy Birthday, Obamacare
- Sally Pipes, New York Daily NewsDanger for Republicans in Balancing Budget
- Bill Scher, RealClearPoliticsPresident Obama's Iran Agenda
- Stephen Hayes, Weekly StandardWhy This Scandal Won't Hurt Clinton
- Larry Sabato, PoliticoHillary Clinton's Fiasco
- Conrad Black, National ReviewCruz Is Starting With Weak Poll Numbers
- Philip Bump, Washington PostDigital Strategies Fuel 2016 Decisions
- Simendinger & Huey-Burns, RCPIt's High Time to "Audit" Federal Reserve
- Alex Pollock, Wall Street JournalIf Not Loretta Lynch, Then Who?
- Amy Davidson, The New YorkerThe Real Price of Lies
- Kevin Williamson, National ReviewPresident Obama's Courage on Cuba
- Byron Dorgan, RCP Changing LanesWhy I Skipped Going to Starbucks
- Mollie Hemingway, The FederalistWhy College Isn't for Everyone
- Robert Reich, Huffington PostTwo Ripe Targets for the Republican Party
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayWarren Would Be a Threat to Clinton
- Joshua Green, Boston GlobeReckless: Obama's Advisers Go Rogue on Ukraine
- James Carden, TNICandidates Should Face Tests on Iraq and Libya
- Albert Hunt, BloombergSunday Show Panels: Fox News Sunday
| Meet the Press
| This Week
Sunday, March 22Netanyahu Plays the Race Card
- David Remnick, New YorkerIsrael: Beware of Obama
- Michael Goodwin, New York PostObama & Bibi: Searching for a State of Grace
- Carl M. Cannon, OC RegisterVoters Want a Fresh Face in 2016
- David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteThe Education of Jeb Bush
- Andrew Ferguson, Weekly StandardDear Senator Warren: Please Run in 2016
- Anna Galland, Boston GlobeWhy Jeb Bush Might Lose
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesIowa's Uneasy Embrace of Hillary
- Gabriel DeBenedetti, PoliticoWhat Makes the Dark Horses Run?
- Niall Stanage, The HillWhy Islam Needs a Reformation
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wall Street JournalFrom Minneapolis to ISIS: The Lure of Jihad
- Scott Shane, New York TimesNeocons' Never-Ending Iraq Fairy-Tale
- Tom Switzer, The National InterestDear Starbucks: Can We Please Not?
- Kathleen Parker, Washington PostStarbucks Critics Making a Big Mistake
- Van Jones, CNNThe Broader Problem With Starbucks' Racialism
- Jon Gabriel, RicochetFrank Bruni is Wrong About Ivy League Schools
- Jonathan Wai, QuartzThe Last Sane Liberal
- Gil Troy, The Daily Beast2016 Polls: GOP Nomination
| Dem Nomination
| General Election
Saturday, March 21Islam's Improbable Reformer
- Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalBack to the Future in Putin's Europe
- David Ignatius, Washington PostDemocratic Disarray
- Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardHow Hillary Clinton Can Win Big in 2016
- Brent Budowksy, The HillPolls Show Clinton's Honeymoon Is Already Over
- Shane Goldmacher, NJDon't Confirm Loretta Lynch
- Rich Lowry, New York PostIs Israel Losing Its Soul?
- Ari Shavit, PoliticoThe Left's Ugly Israel Freakout
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistMake Leadership, Not Voting, Mandatory
- Ron Fournier, National JournalSocial Inequality's Deepening Roots
- George Will, Washington PostWhy Shared-Parenting Legislation Makes Sense
- Ned Holstein, RCPHow Do You Solve a Problem Like Ben Carson?
- Jim Rutenberg, NYT MagThe New Price of Running for President
- Karl Rove, Wall Street JournalA Very Christian Cinderella
- Robert Barron, RealClearReligionThe Roots of College Admissions Mania
- Frank Bruni, Huffington PostPetraeus Puts the Icing on Bibi's Iran Cake
- Larry Kudlow, IBDLiberal Campuses Breeding Anti-Semitism?
- Emily Shire, The Daily Beast
Friday, March 20Netanyahu Wins, Peace Loses
- Michael Cohen, Boston GlobeThe Phony Rush to Blame Bibi
- Charles Krauthammer, National ReviewObama Tells Bibi U.S. Will 'Re-Assess Options'
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPNetanyahu's Win Complicates Life for Clinton
- Jason Horowitz, NY TimesBoth Parties Are Nervous About 2016
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalWalker Preaches, Raises Hell in South Carolina
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPDon't Laugh: There's a Case for Covering Biden
- Jack Shafer, PoliticoHillary's Nixonian Path to Office
- Michael Gerson, Washington PostPutin's Divide and Conquer Strategy in Europe
- Walter Russell Mead, TAIOn Iran Obama Ignores Public at His Peril
- Josh Kraushaar, Natl JournalTrillion Dollar Fraudsters
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesCamille Paglia Is Unhappy
- Nick Gillespie & Todd Krainin, ReasonYou Want Some Race Chitchat w/That Latte?
- Jonah Goldberg, Nat ReviewStop Slamming Starbucks
- Juan Williams, FOX NewsObama's Mandatory Voters
- Ross Kaminsky, The American SpectatorWhy SXSW is a Huge, Exploitative Scam
- Emily Hauser, The WeekThe Army's Fort Hood Disgrace
- Kathy Platoni, Wall Street Journal2016 Polls: GOP Nomination
| Dem Nomination
| General Election