RealClearPolitics Morning Edition
Tuesday, May 5What the Clintons Haven't Learned
- Megan McArdle, BloombergBen Carson Is Fighting a Culture War
- Peter Beinart, The AtlanticGOP Diversity on Display in Campaign Rollouts
- Byron York, ExaminerA Broken Approach to Young Black Men
- Eugene Robinson, Wash PostBaltimore Is Not About Race
- William McGurn, Wall Street JournalHow Obama Will Spend the Rest of His Life
- Jonathan Alter, Daily BeastJihadi Censorship Comes to America
- Rich Lowry, National ReviewGubernatorial Map: A "Red Wall" for GOP in 2016?
- David Byler, RCPCongress's Budget Game Gets Uglier
- Peter Orszag, BloombergObama's Economy a Slow-Rolling Crisis
- Steve Moore, Washington TimesBritain's Strange Election
- Roger Cohen, New York TimesUnder Fire, Clinton Pushes Back, Amps Up
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPBush's New Hampshire Calculus
- Shane Goldmacher, National JournalCan Chris Christie Still Make a Run?
- Joseph Curl, Washington TimesBernie Sanders a Serious Opponent
- Bill Press, The HillRestoring Faith in Justice
- Charles Blow, New York TimesPolice Officers' Race Not the Problem
- Jason Riley, RCP Changing LanesGOP 2016 (NBC/WSJ): Bush 23, Rubio 18, Walker 14, Paul 11, Cruz 11
Monday, May 4My Baltimore Business Problem
- Jay Steinmetz, Wall Street JournalWhat Racism Has Done to Baltimore
- Jelani Cobb, The New YorkerTell People They're Victims--They'll Act Like Victims
- Larry Elder, IBDHow Bernie Sanders Running Helps Clinton
- John Dickerson, SlateIs Clinton Foundation Really a Charity?
- Jonathan Tobin, CommentaryFor Clinton, a Trust Deficit to Surmount
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostWhy Democrats Soured on Trade
- Albert Hunt, BloombergA Closer Look at Scott Walker's Record on Jobs
- Andy Puzder, WSJCan Huckabee Recapture 2008 Momentum?
- Byron York, DC ExaminerOn Iran, Conservatives Have No Endgame
- Bill Scher, RealClearPoliticsAmericans Need Jobs, Not Populism
- Gov. Jack Markell, The AtlanticIn Baltimore Unrest, Liberalism on Trial?
- James Rosen, FOX NewsRace, Class and Neglect
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesOutrage in Short Supply When a Cop Is the Victim
- Mike Lupica, NYDNBaltimore's Sadness & the Empty Stadium
- Ben Domenech, The FederalistMike Lee's Idea Factory
- Michelle Cottle, National JournalHow Tesla's Batteries Will Power Your Home
- Nathaniel Wood, WiredObama Approval: NBC/WSJ 48% | Gallup 46%
| RCP Average 45.9%
Sunday, May 3America's Cities Mirror Baltimore's Woes
- Joel Kotkin, The Daily Beast'Lord of the Flies' Comes to Baltimore
- John Blake, CNNDemocrats Need to Look in the Mirror
- Jack Kelly, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette'Inequality Is a Choice'
- Nicholas Kristof, New York TimesA Disturbing Intersection for America
- Salena Zito, Pitt Tribune-ReviewBaltimore's Riot, But a Nation's Dilemma on Policing
- Carl Cannon, OCRAnother Obama 'Red Line' Becomes Flashpoint
- Michael Crowley, PoliticoMedia Lets Obama Fail Quietly in Afghanistan
- Walter Russell Mead, TAIClinton's Opponents Need to Smoke Her Out
- Dana Milbank, Wash PostA Blistering Indictment of Hill & Bill
- Kyle Smith, New York PostChristie Mobilizes to Salvage 2016 Hopes
- Barbaro & Haberman, NY TimesTories' Fortune a Cautionary Tale for GOP
- Dan Balz, Washington PostCongress Slowly Building Bipartisan Brawn
- Huntsman & Lieberman, RCPFrom Hamlet to Hillary
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesTech Moguls on a Quest for Immortality
- Ariana Eunjung Cha, The WeekRevelations from Outer Space
- Priyamvada Natarajan, NY Review of BooksRemember the Lusitania
- George Will, Washington Post
Saturday, May 2Baltimore's Poor Not Helped by Liberal Policies
- Rich Lowry, NY PostProtests and Riots Could Become the New Normal
- Tavis Smiley, TimePresident Obama, Are You Listening?
- Stephen Moore, Wall Street JournalBernie Sanders Yells His Mind
- Gail Collins, New York TimesWhy Are So Many Republicans Running?
- Charlie Cook, National JournalThe Bank to Nowhere
- Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street JournalHidden Star of Obama's Cabinet
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastZero Inflation Is Holding the Economy Together
- Larry Kudlow, IBDAmerica Is Ready for Gay Marriage
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticBake Me a Cake -- or Else
- Mark Hemingway, Weekly StandardJeb Bush Still Won't Sign Grover's Anti-Tax Pledge
- Rebecca Berg, RCPThe Most Diverse Cities Are Often the Most Segregated
- Nate Silver, 538Freddie Gray Never Had a Chance
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostThugs and Riots, in Black and White
- Cathy Young, RealClearPoliticsThe End of California?
- Timothy Egan, New York TimesBring on the Obama Presidential Temple!
- John Kass, Chicago TribuneFloyd Mayweather, Gifted, Minted King of the Ring
- Janan Ganesh, FTGOP 2016 Polls: National
| General: Clinton vs. GOP Field
Friday, May 1Why Is Hillary Clinton Running Left?
- Sean Trende, RealClearPoliticsThe Here and Now of Same-Sex Marriage
- Amy Davidson, The New YorkerModern Sin: Holding On to Your Belief
- Charlotte Allen, Wall St. JournalProgressives Miss the Point of Baltimore
- John McWhorter, Daily BeastThe Clock Didn't Start With the Riots
- Ta-Nehisi Coates, The AtlanticObama's Absurd Response to Baltimore
- Ramesh Ponnuru, BloombergEnter Scott Walker, Stage Right
- Thomas Edsall, New York TimesClinton Defenders' Unpersuasive Argument
- Michael Barone, ExaminerDon't Underestimate Bernie Sanders
- Jay Parini, CNNBush: Obama "Doesn't Want Immigration Reform"
- Rebecca Berg, RCPWe Have a Modern Day Slave System
- Michael Moore, TwitterDishonest Pols, Foolish Pundits, Hateful Morons
- Bill O'Reilly, FOX NewsIdeology and Integrity
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesBringing Civility Back to Politics
- Dana Perino, RCP Changing LanesOn Trade: Obama Right, Critics Wrong
- Thomas Friedman, NY TimesMen Wielding Power in Hellish Times
- Charles Krauthammer, Wash PostGutierrez: Champion of Obama's Immigration Action
- James Arkin, RCPMore Polls: Obama Job Approval
| Generic Ballot
| Health Care Law
Thursday, April 30The Roots of Baltimore's Anguish
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostAl Sharpton's Baltimore
- Daniel Henninger, Wall Street JournalBaltimore, Barack & Hill: An Agenda Emerges
- John Cassidy, New YorkerExcusing Riots, Enabling Injustice
- Cathy Young, RealClearPoliticsGay Marriage's Moment for Justice
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostThe Progressive Mask Comes Off
- Heather Wilhelm, RealClearPoliticsIran's Zarif: Congress Can't Stop Obama
- Josh Rogin, BloombergCritics Hit Rubio for Iran "Poison Pill"
- James Arkin, RealClearPoliticsJeb Bush: All Money & No Mojo
- A.B. Stoddard, The HillCarly Fiorina Is Ready to Run
- Melinda Henneberger, BloombergGive 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Matt Taibbi, Rolling StoneThe Strange Charisma of John Kasich
- Molly Ball, The AtlanticPunditFact Goes to Work for Clinton Campaign
- Sean Davis, FederalistClinton Foundation in Campaign Tailspin
- Ken Vogel, PoliticoFree Speech Rights at Stake
- David Keating, RealClearPoliticsThe Ghosts of Saigon
- Andrew Lam, Los Angeles TimesOur Frozen Embryos Have a Right to Live
- Nick Loeb, New York Times
Wednesday, April 29The Lawbreakers of Baltimore--& Ferguson
- Jason Riley, Wall St. JournalGoodbye to Quietly Accepting Injustice
- Michael Eric Dyson, NY TimesThe Democratic Party's Failure in Baltimore
- Kevin Williamson, NROWhy Do We Expect Obama to Fix Race Relations?
- S.V. Date, Natl JournalDebunking Obama's Bilious Baltimore Babble
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallGOP Hopefuls Thread Needle on Gay Marriage
- Berg & Huey-Burns, RCPThere's No Real Case Against Gay Marriage
- John Culhane, PoliticoThe Wild Ideas of Social Conservatives
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesLabor Chief to Candidates: Oppose Trade Pact
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPCorker's Disastrous Iran Bill
- Marc Thiessen, Washington PostHoly War Against Hillary Clinton
- Brent Budowksy, The HillDemocrats Need a Plan B for 2016
- Noemie Emery, Washington ExaminerHillary Rodham Romney?
- Stuart Rothenberg, Roll CallWitnessing the Endgame of LBJ's Great Society
- Roger Simon, PJ MediaBaltimore's Violent Protesters Are Right
- Benji Hart, SalonI've Got a Message for the Rioters in Baltimore
- Ray Lewis, FacebookMeeting Our Wounded Warriors
- Dana Perino, RCP Changing LanesIowa 2016 (PPP): Walker 23, Rubio 13, Bush 12
| Clinton 62, Sanders 14
Tuesday, April 28Baltimore and the State of American Cities
- Jelani Cobb, The New YorkerThe Perilous Push to Excuse Lawlessness
- Heather Mac Donald, NY PostCourt Faces New Reality on Marriage Equality
- Jeffrey Toobin, CNNHillary's Cynical Song of Self
- Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalOn Iran, Corker Leads Bipartisan Charge
- James Arkin, RealClearPoliticsHow Patty Murray Makes Things Happen
- Danny Vinik, The New RepublicWithout Obama, Bipartisanship Busts Out
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerFor the GOP, It's One Billionaire, One Ballot
- Dana Milbank, Wash PostDon't Import Canada's Ideas on Health Care
- Sally Pipes, RealClearPoliticsWhy Roberts Might Support Gay Marriage
- Joseph Landau, NY TimesEric Holder's Legacy
- Gregg Jarrett, FOX NewsNonviolence as Compliance
- Ta-Nehisi Coates, The AtlanticHillary Clinton's Machine Sputters
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergWebb: The Dem Who Could Win, But Won't
- Robert Tracinski, FederalistAccused Gets His Say in Columbia Rape Case
- Megan McArdle, BloombergNobody Said That
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesVA Reform Stalled by Lack of Accountability
- Pete Hegseth, RCP Videos: Baltimore Mayor
| Md. Governor
Monday, April 27Clinton's Troubles Net Winners and Losers
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayBill and Hillary Clinton's Excellent Adventure
- Michael Hirsh, PoliticoAre Dem Insiders Starting to Panic About Clinton?
- John Fund, NROA Formula for a Real Dem Majority
- Stanley Greenberg, American ProspectThe Peculiar Uses of a Taxpayer Bank
- Mark Pfeifle, Wall Street JournalAt Dinner, Obama Lets 2nd-Term Anger Out
- Byron York, DC ExaminerWill "Proven Losers" Cost Democrats Senate Races?
- David Byler, RCPElizabeth Warren's Virtual Candidacy
- Ryan Lizza, The New YorkerSo, What About Money in Politics?
- Jay Cost, Weekly StandardU.S. Must Support Mideast Democracy
- Jackson Diehl, Washington PostA Case of Too Many Viennas
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesThe Shadow of Eric Garner
- John Judis, National JournalFrom Dish Washer to Franchise Owner--to Target
- Amir Siddiqi, WSJIs Democracy Unraveling?
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostWe Were Warned About Clinton Cash Scandal
- Betsy McCaughey, NY PostObama Admin Thinks It's Beating ISIS
- James Kitfield, National JournalAmerica's 5 Worst Wartime Presidents
- Robert Merry, National InterestLatest Polls: Generic Ballot | NH/VA Dem, GOP Primary | VA: General
Sunday, April 26Hillary on the Brink of Collapse
- Michael Goodwin, New York PostThe Clinton Scandal Rabbit Hole
- Michelle Goldberg, The NationIs Anyone Afraid of Jeb Bush?
- Dan Balz, Washington PostWhat We Don't Know About 2016
- Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardNuclear Deal or Not, Iran Is Primed to Do Business
- Ned Lamont, RCPIs Obama Trying? Getting Rolled on Nukes
- Rich Lowry, National ReviewThe Republican Party's Gay Pretzels
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesOpposing Gay Marriage Is Not Bigotry
- Timothy Carney, DC ExaminerThe Problem With the WH Correspondents' Dinner
- Patrick Gavin, RCPDonations Leave Clinton in a Cloud
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostHillary Clinton's Bribery Scandal
- Peter Wehner, CommentaryThe GOP's Absurd Working-Class Nostalgia
- Paul Waldman, The WeekWhite and Black and Blue
- Carl Cannon, Orange County RegisterFeds Play the Race Card on Common Core
- David French, National ReviewAre You Smarter Than an 8th Grader?
- Nicholas Kristof, New York TimesAre We Winning the Drone War?
- Doyle McManus, Los Angeles TimesAmerica's 5 Best Wartime Presidents
- Robert Merry, The National InterestFOX/Quinnipiac/CNN: GOP Field vs. Clinton
| GOP Nomination
Saturday, April 25The Clintons and a Uranium Company
- Amy Davidson, The New YorkerThe Conservative Author Dishing Clinton Dirt
- Brendan James, TPMHow Do the Clinton Scandals End?
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostWhat Made Loretta Lynch's Father See Red
- Michael Hirsh, PoliticoNation's Worst Attorney General Says Bye
- Fund & Von Spakovsky, NROHow to Save American Colleges
- Kate Bachelder, Wall Street JournalObama's Climate Policy Is Gradually Paying Off
- Eric Holthaus, Slate7 Big Failed Environmentalist Predictions
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistOn the Export-Import Bank, the Numbers Come First
- Joe Nocera, NYTRemember the Flat Tax?
- Stephen Moore, Weekly StandardMourning Curtis Gans, a Force of Nature in Politics
- Les Francis, RCPLindsey Graham 2016?
- George Will, Washington PostSnarking Clinton Is Not the Way to the White House
- Larry Kudlow, IBDHow Long Will Democrats Stand by Clinton?
- David Paul, Huffington PostAn Odd Place for a Ted Cruz Stopover
- Byron York, Washington ExaminerWhy People Misunderstand Each Other
- Emily Esfahani Smith, AtlanticThe President Daydreams on Iran
- Mortimer Zuckerman, Wall St. JournalLatest Polls: GOP Nomination
| Dem Nomination
| Obama Approval