RealClearPolitics Morning Edition
Wednesday, April 23Another Bad Day for Affirmative Action
- John Cassidy, The New YorkerAntonin Scalia's Plain Truth
- John Podhoretz, New York PostObama Can't Be the Green Lantern
- Norm Ornstein, National JournalThe President's Cynical Keystone Strategy
- Ed Rogers, Washington PostIt's All About May 25 in Ukraine
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesObama's Lies Have Led to Global Mistrust
- Michael Goodwin, New York PostRevolt of the Cities
- Harold Meyerson, American ProspectThe High Cost of Liberalism
- Thomas Sowell, Investor's Business DailyScandals Republicans Like
- Thomas Edsall, New York TimesGay-Marriage Backers, Admirably Open to Dissent
- Peter Berkowitz, RCPPope John Paul II: A Saint, He Ain't
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesThe Republican Foreign-Policy Mess
- Ramesh Ponnuru, BloombergBuckley's Realist Foreign Policy
- Sen. Rand Paul, National ReviewClimate Change Is the Fight of Our Lives
- Naomi Klein, The GuardianThe Closing of the Academic Mind
- M.G. Oprea, The FederalistWhy Care About McCutcheon?
- Mark Bittman, New York TimesElizabeth Warren Is Rewriting History
- Brian Walsh, US News & World RptSenate 2014 (NYT/Kaiser): N. Carolina | Ark. | Kentucky | Louisiana
Tuesday, April 22Billionaire Liberal Donor Gets Way on Keystone
- Rich Lowry, NY PostGreen Groups Push Earth Day Agenda
- Timothy Cama, The HillPiketty Revives Marx for the 21st Century
- Daniel Shuchman, WSJEconomic Policy in a Post-Piketty World
- Dean Baker, Huffington PostDemocrats Are the Party of Inequality
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistAs Putin Marches, We Should Be Worried
- Richard Cohen, Washington PostRepublicans' Limp "Emasculate Obama" Ploy
- Sally Kohn, The Daily BeastMeasuring the Success of Obamacare: Don't Be Misled
- Scott Atlas, RCPHow Chicago Became "Chiraq"
- Michael Daly, The Daily BeastThrough a Google Glass, Darkly
- Matt Labash, Weekly StandardFor the Kids' Sake, Put Down That Smartphone
- Patti Neighmond, NPRMrs. Clinton's New Memoir
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalPro-Life Democrats, Squeezed by a Partisan Issue
- Jose Gonzalez, RCPThe Right's Demented Racial Math
- Heather Digby Parton, SalonFor Liberals, Race and Class Eclipse Values
- Dennis Prager, TownhallNo Stopping Justice Ginsburg
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostJustice Thomas's Silence Is a Virtue
- Seth Lipsky, The American SpectatorFOX News: Health Care Law: 56% Opposed | Generic Ballot: GOP +3
Monday, April 21Bill de Blasio, Unbowed
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostIgnoring an Inequality Culprit
- Maranto & Crouch, Wall Street JournalObama's Good News Isn't Getting Across
- Albert Hunt, BloombergThe Increasing Desperation of Democrats
- John Fund, National ReviewStill Hope for Democrats in November
- Juan Williams, The HillDon't Believe the Spin, Obamacare Is Still a Loser
- Scott RasmussenHealthcare Cost Increases Are Cause for Concern
- Jonathan Cohn, TNRPipeline Delay Gives Boost to Obama's Base
- Mason and Holland, ReutersThe Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- John Hinderaker, PowerLinePa. Dems Keep Gloves on in Gubernatorial Primary
- Scott Conroy, RCPClass Warfare Justified?
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostThe Most Important Book Ever Is All Wrong
- Clive Crook, BloombergSweden Turns Japanese
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesThe Sisterhood Goes Psychotic
- Andrea Peyser, New York PostPoster Girls for Jihad?
- Christopher Dickey, The Daily BeastQuestions for Gregory as Meet the Press Struggles
- Paul Farhi, Wash Post1 Year Later, Boston Runs Down Its Demons
- Toby Harnden, Sunday TimesSunday Panels: FOX News Sunday
| Meet the Press
| This Week
Sunday, April 20Dems Confront Vexing Politics of Obamacare
- Jonathan Martin, NY TimesShut Up, He Explained
- James Taranto, Wall Street JournalCan Democrats Reshape Midterm Electorate?
- Dan Balz, Washington PostMarx Rises Again
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesWe Need More Class Traitors
- Jedidiah Purdy, The Daily BeastPresident Obama Knows How to Stoke Resentments
- Bernard GoldbergRaces to Watch in 2014
- David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteGovernment Hypocrisy, Thinly Disguised
- Carl M. Cannon, OC RegisterObama Settles on His Anti-Putin Strategy
- Peter Baker, New York TimesRahm Touts Stats as Chicago Gang War Rages On
- Jon Swaine, GuardianDetroit Can See Light at End of Tunnel
- Stephen Henderson, Free PressMarathon Belongs to the World This Year
- Dan Shaughnessy, Boston GlobePulitzer Board Okays Cooperating w/Traitors
- Michael Goodwin, NY PostTolstoy and Miss Daisy
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesDante's Divine Comedy: The Ultimate Self-Help Book
- Rod Dreher, WSJThe Radical Easter Proclamation
- Christopher Hale, TimeWhat Easter Really Means
- Father Robert Barron, RealClearReligionElection 2014: Battle for Senate
| Battle for House
Saturday, April 19North Carolina Is Key in 2014
- Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardObamacare Bashing or Bust
- Charles Blow, New York TimesObama Declares Victory, a Bit Prematurely
- George Condon, Natl JournalThe Public Sees a Liar in the White House
- Mark Tapscott, DC ExaminerSecession, a Tournament for Republicans
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostThe United States of SWAT?
- John Fund, National ReviewEdward Snowden Is Russia's Puppet Now
- Benjamin Wittes, New RepublicAmerica's Biggest Strategic Mistake
- Ted Galen Carpenter, National InterestClinton Is No Shoo-In for Nomination
- Matthew Continetti, Free BeaconThe Environmentalist Who Decided It's Too Late
- Daniel Smith, NYT MagChicken Little "Science"
- Cal Thomas, Washington ExaminerAdventures in Gender-Neutral Bathrooms
- Nathan Harden, College FixCould America Become a Banana Republic?
- Norm Ornstein, Natl JournalLiberal Hypocrisy on Cash and Guns
- James Poulos, The Daily BeastSex, Booze & Quotas: Troubles at Dartmouth
- Linda Chavez, New York PostLessons From Dartmouth's President
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostThe Gospel According to Bloomberg
- Frank Fleming, The FederalistNH GOP 2016 (WMUR): Paul 15, Ryan 13, Christie 12, Bush 7, Cruz 7
Friday, April 18President Obama Spikes the Football
- David Nather, PoliticoWill Obamacare Losers Outvote the Winners?
- Byron York, DC ExaminerDifferent State, Very Different Race for Brown
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPTime Bombs in Democratic Coalition
- Mona Charen, National ReviewRepublicans' Chauvinism Is a Problem
- Ana Marie Cox, The GuardianThe "War on Women" Failed in 2012
- Michael Medved, Wall Street JournalSeparate and Unequal Again
- Jelani Cobb, The New YorkerObama's Bogus Voting Rights Claims
- Spakovsky & McGinley, The FoundryRussia's Subterfuge: A Fearful New World
- Anne Applebaum, Wash PostNED's Chickens Come Home to Roost
- Pat Buchanan, Pitt Tribune-ReviewHow Obama Got to "I Do" on Gay Marriage
- Jo Becker, NY Times MagazineThe New Enemies Lists
- Charles Krauthammer, Washington PostDoes College Debate Reinforce White Privilege?
- Jessica Kraft, AtlanticSnitchgate -- Sharpton Is Still Lying
- Larry Elder, TownhallWill Today's Hispanics Be Tomorrow's Whites?
- Jamelle Bouie, SlateThe Most Sensible School Reform in a Decade
- David Brooks, NY TimesThe Common Core Problem
- Erick Erickson, Red StateElection 2014: Senate Polls
| Governor Polls
| 2016 Polls
Thursday, April 17Vladimir Putin Plays Long Game
- Trudy Rubin, Philadelphia InquirerThe Tragic Decline of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Ian Bremmer, National InterestMinimum Wage, Maximum Outrage
- Charles Blow, New York TimesPoliticizing the Census?
- James Taranto, Wall Street JournalObamacare Is On a Winning Streak
- Sam Baker, National JournalFor Obamacare, What Counts as Success?
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesCould Dems Gain Senate Seats This Fall?
- Sean Trende, RealClearPoliticsLandrieu Faces Toughest Political Storm Yet
- Halimah Abdullah, CNN'Capitalism' in Bed With Government--Big Time
- Charles Murray, WSJFight Against Political Cowardice on Guns
- Gabrielle Giffords, USA TodayAn Indecent Burial
- Linda Greenhouse, New York TimesProgressives Misread the Constitution
- George Will, Washington PostThe Real Debate in 2016
- James Carville, The HillHillary's Top Worry Is Obama's Economy
- Charles Gasparino, NY PostThe Confidence Gap
- Katty Kay & Claire Shipman, The AtlanticLiberals Attack Female Fighting Misogyny
- Kirsten Powers, USA TodayA Debate Over Common Core
- Joy Pullmann vs. Mike Petrilli, The FederalistFOX News (2016 GOP): Christie 15, Paul 14, Bush 14, Ryan 9, Rubio 8
Wednesday, April 16Liberals in Rose-Colored Glasses
- John Podhoretz, New York PostThe Right's Racial Blinders
- Brian Beutler, The New RepublicObama Shouldn't Embrace Sharpton
- John Kass, Chicago TribuneWhy Unmarried Women Are the Key to 2014
- Greenberg & Seifert, PoliticoCooking the Census Books for Obamacare?
- Megan McArdle, BloombergGame of Drones
- Maureed Dowd, New York TimesPhony "Red Lines" Make for Bad Policy
- Sen. Rand Paul, Washington PostEd Gillespie's Dark Secret
- Ben Pershing, PoliticoSigns of Deeper Problems in Landrieu Campaign?
- Byron York, ExaminerGuardian, Wash Post Don't Deserve Pulitzers
- Benjamin Wittes, TNRI Have No Idea Whether My Tax Return Is Accurate
- Donald RumsfeldClimate Change Skeptics Don't Deserve a Veto
- Scot Lehigh, Boston GlobeEarth Daze
- John Stossel, FOX BusinessWill Every Crime Be a Hate Crime Someday?
- Michael McGough, LA TimesAmerica Is Swimming in Racism
- Chris Matthews, MSNBCIt's Time to Stop Using the Race Card
- Kathleen Parker, Washington PostChristie: Campaign Finance System Is "Ridiculous"
- Scott Conroy, RCPFOX News (2016): Clinton 51, Paul 42 | Clinton 50, Christie 42
Tuesday, April 15Read My Lips: More New Taxes!
- Jonathan Cohn, The New Republic8 Infuriating Facts to Remember on Tax Day
- Sean Davis, The FederalistObama's War on White House Women
- Glenn Reynolds, USA TodayGOP's Attack on White House Proves Obama's Point
- Lucia Graves, NJA Victory Lap for Obamacare
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostMeet the New Obamacare Boss
- James Taranto, Wall Street JournalObama & Putin Talk; Ukraine Standoff Deepens
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPThe Slow Death of the Old Global Order
- Robert Merry, National InterestRestoring Balance to LBJ's Presidency
- Albert Hunt, BloombergThe Irony of Cliven Bundy's Unconstitutional Stand
- Matt Ford, AtlanticWhy Cliven Bundy Deserves Sympathy
- John Hinderaker, PowerLineWill Accusing GOP of Racism Backfire on Dems?
- Sean Sullivan, Wash PostReading Elizabeth Warren
- Jill Lepore, The New YorkerRand Paul '16: Because the GOP Needs to Be Crushed
- Bret Stephens, WSJDeath Comes for the Regulated
- Irwin Stelzer, Weekly StandardThe Oldest Hatred, Forever Young
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesMy Life After the Boston Bombings
- Jeff Bauman, Los Angeles Times
Monday, April 14K Street Loses a Loyal Ally in Sebelius
- Timothy Carney, DC ExaminerA Necessary Racial Discussion
- Juan Williams, The HillCynical Race-Baiting Won't Save Democrats
- Ron Christie, The Daily BeastNo One's Afraid to Denounce Darrell Issa
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostKeeping the Internet Free -- for Now
- Gordon Crovitz, Wall Street JournalHas GM Pulled a Pinto?
- Jonathan Turley, Los Angeles TimesWhy Feds Chickened Out on a Nevada Ranch
- Kevin McCullough, TownhallColbert's New Stint Is Good for Democrats
- Carter Eskew, Washington PostLiberals' Biased View of Confirmation Bias
- Jonah Goldberg, NROThe Man Who Keeps New Hampshire First
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsGeorge Bush's Paintings Aren't Funny
- Molly Crabapple, PoliticoThe Artist Known as W
- Seth Lipsky, New York PostWhy Sebelius's Political Career Is (Probably) Over
- Sean Sullivan, WPVt.'s Single-Payer Is a Taxpayer Nightmare
- Megan McArdle, BloombergSaving Young People From Themselves
- Steven Rattner, New York TimesIt's Not Just Athletes: College Screws Everyone
- Noami Schaefer Riley, NYPScience Can't Disprove Existence of God
- Alan Lightman, Washington PostSunday Panels: Meet the Press
| Fox News Sunday
| This Week
Sunday, April 13Women's Unequal Lot
- Frank Bruni, New York TimesThe Dems' Latest False Wedge Issue
- Salena Zito, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewComparing Obama to Lyndon Baines Johnson
- Dan Balz, Washington PostHolder Has Politicized Justice Like No Other
- Fund & von Spakovsky, NYPObamacare & the Sebelius Legacy
- Michael Hiltzik, Los Angeles TimesSebelius Departs, but Enmity Remains
- Carl M. Cannon, OC RegisterWhy Aren't Public Officials Held to Account for Lying?
- Jack Kelly, PPGNew Hampshire GOP Gets a Preview of 2016
- Jeremy Peters, NY TimesWill Jeb Bush Run?
- David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteMany in GOP Are Moderate on Immigration
- Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEightDiversity and Dishonesty
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesHats Off to Brandeis!
- Abdullah Antepli, Duke ChronicleWhere's the Feminist Anger at Brandeis?
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeGoogle Now a Master of DC Influence
- Hamburger & Gold, Washington PostThe Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends
- John Hinderaker, PowerLineThe Living Legacy of Goldwater's 1964 Bid
- Nowicki & Sanders, AZ RepublicGovernment Can't Say No
- Debra Saunders, San Francisco Chronicle